Hijab and Men

NaXuS

a man who object on the veil of his wife is a pimp n nothing else.

why the hell will u guys discuss a pimp.

muhammad.abdullah

Plz take care in what you say

AOA wr wbrkt

Brother, i beg you plz mind the language, not because of anything else but because it offends me and might be offensive to others too. Plus, this brother who detests hijab has not yet been guided by Allah sw who has the power of guidance alone. May be He will guide him soon. All of us had at some point our days of misguidance, dont we?

May blessings of Allah be with you.

ws

NaXuS

AOA wr wbrkt

Brother, i beg you plz mind the language, not because of anything else but because it offends me and might be offensive to others too. Plus, this brother who detests hijab has not yet been guided by Allah sw who has the power of guidance alone. May be He will guide him soon. All of us had at some point our days of misguidance, dont we?

May blessings of Allah be with you.

ws

:salam2: wut do u wanna do give him a prize for his thoughts.:SMILY286:

so now we have to praise peoples for their bad deeds n intentions.

tomorrow u will say dont call a Kaffir a Kaffir ,call him Muslim so he is not offended,even though not every Kaffir is a **** but the guy mentioned in the first post is a ****.

Allah only guide those whose intention r clear n clearly the person mention in the first post of this thread has no good intention n for now he is acting like a ****:astag:

sorry i cant find sugar coded words for him.

some times truth is just sharper than a sward.

n for those who think n behave like that guy lol i think the same for u.

almouchie

salam
I like the "hayaless" word, arabizing english words :)
as for hijabs or abayass, I remember when i visited my brother in Saudi, some of the younger generation of females, had a very nice embrodered colorful abayass, depending on the occasion, they still cover the body as the black ones do, I liked them very much

as for niqab, no one ever said its obligatory, & if u need to blend in society, u dont have to wear it. it doesnt make u any closer to Allah, if u do.
it seems to me, no disrespect or pun intended, that people associate them to piousness, which in several cases it is not.

just becoz u are wearing hijab doesnt make u a good moral muslimah, just as not wearing does not make u the opposite.
the niqab is the same, its whats in ur heart that count, Allah knows of our intentions.
p
eople forget a lot that Rasul salah Allah 3alihi wa salam, told us to be valuable integrated members of society, to work & contribute,
no one evert said anything about being a hermet, or introverted & withdrawan. keeping ur faith & commitment to Allah doesnt mean u need to discard this life & abandon it.
There is a fine line, its an act of balancing, had more muslims followed this direction , our state of our Ummah (muslimeenh) would be in a much better situation.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: macha'Allah,strange story isn't it?I know about a sister,she's from argentina;when she discovered islam she talked to her husband about.She was trough out from the house.Macha'Allah I admire her a lot,she asked for divorce and she's obliged to work 'cause she has two chiidren and there are not financial helps in south america like in Europe
AOA wr wbrkt

My brothers and sisters i want to share something with you which i believe is still like a thorn in the throat. Some months back a fine young man i know, who is also very "liberal minded" broke up with his betrothed just because she wears hijab and covers herself from head to toe and wouldnt renounce it. He doesnt want a hijabi, he wants a modern girl. Gosh, Allah sw does what he wills. The irony is i know some guys who are average muslims but are willing to marry hijabis and they cant find any. On the other hand this so called liberal guy wants a modern girl and comes accross a hijabi.

May Allah sw guide us all.

waslam

Globalpeace

Banned
Hiss loss!

W-Salam,

His loss!

What's there to discuss?

AOA wr wbrkt

My brothers and sisters i want to share something with you which i believe is still like a thorn in the throat. Some months back a fine young man i know, who is also very "liberal minded" broke up with his betrothed just because she wears hijab and covers herself from head to toe and wouldnt renounce it. He doesnt want a hijabi, he wants a modern girl. Gosh, Allah sw does what he wills. The irony is i know some guys who are average muslims but are willing to marry hijabis and they cant find any. On the other hand this so called liberal guy wants a modern girl and comes accross a hijabi.

May Allah sw guide us all.

waslam

NaXuS

Most Munafics n Kaffir always get annoy when they see a hijabi woman.I wonder why.lol She slaughter them with out using any sword.Thats one beauty of it n the other is she also take care of her modesty in the best way possible.Its not about the ways but its about the best way n that way is way of Islam.

A woman always deserves respect from a man but a Hijabi one deserves more n why not a Mujahida who is carrying the flag of Islam through her veil is better than the simple Muslim.lol u ladies r just lucky:ma:

Globalpeace

Banned
Sword in the Abaya!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Is that what's hidden under the long black robe; a sword?

Just kidding!

I agree with most of your comments; but what have to disagree slightly with the language used earlier...

There was a post on TTI from a Sister in America who's husband lost his job (2 weeks after they have been married)...Its not similar but sister please do have genuine problems in life; and lets help everyone get over their problems so they can start practising.

I am NOT suggesting that people with problems are justfied in NOT wearing Hijab or not having beards; just saying that we are all humans and do have issues.

I know that I have got serious issues like lack of a brain!

Most Munafics n Kaffir always get annoy when they see a hijabi woman.I wonder why.lol She slaughter them with out using any sword.Thats one beauty of it n the other is she also take care of her modesty in the best way possible.Its not about the ways but its about the best way n that way is way of Islam.

A woman always deserves respect from a man but a Hijabi one deserves more n why not a Mujahida who is carrying the flag of Islam through her veil is better than the simple Muslim.lol u ladies r just lucky:ma:

NaXuS

Asslamo Allaikum,

Is that what's hidden under the long black robe; a sword?

Just kidding!

I agree with most of your comments; but what have to disagree slightly with the language used earlier...

There was a post on TTI from a Sister in America who's husband lost his job (2 weeks after they have been married)...Its not similar but sister please do have genuine problems in life; and lets help everyone get over their problems so they can start practising.

I am NOT suggesting that people with problems are justfied in NOT wearing Hijab or not having beards; just saying that we are all humans and do have issues.

I know that I have got serious issues like lack of a brain!
:salam2:

Brother i,m not saying that peoples doesnot have problems.

Allah has forbidden Pig in one verse n He has made it halaal in another verse but off course with conditions.

Like u can only eat which u need to survive n not the whole pig.

A woman any where may not wear hijab because of her surroundings but it doesnt mean she can wear a bikini in front of the whole world.

Same goes for the men,thats If their beard is causing problem to them.But off course it doesnt mean that they can become play boys.

we have to know our own limits so we should not transgressed.Allah has specifically showed his displeasure for peoples who transgressed n well his displeasure is not something which we should ask for.

Globalpeace

Banned
Objection: Your Honour!

Asslamo Allaikum,

1) I am not aware of any verse where PIG is made Halal with conditions?
2) Sisters who don't wear Hijabs; don't go around in Bikins!
3) Brothers who don't have beards; don't go around acting like Playboys

Brothers/Sisters have genuine PROBLEMS and FEAR which prevent them from wearing Hijab or having a beard!

I have met plenty of Non-Hijab and Non-Bread people who are chaste/upright individuals; again not taking anything away from the fact that they are in contradiction with the Qur'aan and the Sunnah.

May I humbly suggest that you are assuming too much!

:salam2:

Brother i,m not saying that peoples doesnot have problems.

Allah has forbidden Pig in one verse n He has made it halaal in another verse but off course with conditions.

Like u can only eat which u need to survive n not the whole pig.

A woman any where may not wear hijab because of her surroundings but it doesnt mean she can wear a bikini in front of the whole world.

Same goes for the men,thats If their beard is causing problem to them.But off course it doesnt mean that they can become play boys.

we have to know our own limits so we should not transgressed.Allah has specifically showed his displeasure for peoples who transgressed n well his displeasure is not something which we should ask for.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Asslamo Allaikum,

1) I am not aware of any verse where PIG is made Halal with conditions?
2) Sisters who don't wear Hijabs; don't go around in Bikins!
3) Brothers who don't have beards; don't go around acting like Playboys

Brothers/Sisters have genuine PROBLEMS and FEAR which prevent them from wearing Hijab or having a beard!

I have met plenty of Non-Hijab and Non-Bread people who are chaste/upright individuals; again not taking anything away from the fact that they are in contradiction with the Qur'aan and the Sunnah.

May I humbly suggest that you are assuming too much!

Salaam brother,

"The Bee 16:115.

He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
"

Based on the above, it is my suggestion that it is OK to eat pork when extreme situations (i.e. starvation) threatens. But of course, it is by no means "halal". The ayah merely states that one will be forgiven for doing so...

As for your 2nd and 3rd points - right on. Whilst these people may be contradicting the Qur'an and Sunnah (willfully? misguidedly? fear? whatever...), there is absolutely no need to suggest or assume that they're downright scum-of-the-earth "pimps and prostitutes".

I have a friend in the UAE who used to live here in England, and I went to visit him there a while back...NONE of his friends (all Arabs, all Muslims) wear hijaab or keep a beard...yet ALL of them were otherwise highly observant, chaste, and generally decent people despite this.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Salaam brother,

Based on the above, it is my suggestion that it is OK to eat pork when extreme situations (i.e. starvation) threatens. But of course, it is by no means "halal". The ayah merely states that one will be forgiven for doing so...

WaAlaikumussalaam,

Good interpretation dear Sister,

It is OK but not Halaal. OK means it is not halaal but being permitted to eat in case of fear of death. But as you understood that it does not imply that we create justifications to eat pork in the name of living in west.

Wassalaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha'Allah you have both answered my questions; I wasn't and still not aware of any verse of "Pork being Halal with conditions"; the correct term is permissibility under dire circusmtances...Not Halal

Agree with everything; May Allah (SWT) reward both of you (Ameen).

WaAlaikumussalaam,

Good interpretation dear Sister,

It is OK but not Halaal. OK means it is not halaal but being permitted to eat in case of fear of death. But as you understood that it does not imply that we create justifications to eat pork in the name of living in west.

Wassalaam,
VE

NaXuS

Salaam

i,m sorry ,i thought u know about the verse about pig,s meat.I do presumed a lot.I cant deny that but i do want to presume it in a way which will effect me in the best way possible.

Here is the verse about Pig,s meat.

He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

n here is a hadith.

the Prophet (SAW) recited: "As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah and fears Him, And believes in the Best, We will make smooth for him the path of ease (goodness)..."

Well i i will be honest.I was just attacking my own self.I used to think like that but peoples change.I change for the better Alhumdolillah.But it doesnt mean that i know every thing.I only know things which i need to know.The knowledge of those things does not come to me by my self.Instead i have to work for it.It was a difficult journey but well worth it.

Honestly when u stop a woman from something which is ordained by Allah.Then wut does it make u.Pimp is a word which i learn from the holly wood movie.Wut was its name....ummmmmmmmmm
yah lol Beverlyhill Ninja

that was a funny movie.In that movie the hero travel from Japan to Bevewrely hills in search of a girl.

When he met her thats wut he tell her.

"Girl,s name" i come in search of u n i have disguise my self as a pimp"

I search for the word in the dictionary n thats how i know the meaning of that word.

Since things i believe is heating up here,so i thought why not cool it down by a little story.lol hope u all have liked it.:muslim_child:

when i read that first post ,it reminded me of my own self.Its not easy to look back at those part of ur life ,which one of my friend called the "dorye Jahliaa" (age of backwardness) of one,s life.

I dont want to think like that again :astag: thats why i used a word which i may have never used in my dreams for my own self.:shymuslima1:

Prophet Mohammed Pbuh said in one hadith that there is a Satan in every human.Peoples asked wut happen to ur Satan.He replied i converted him to Islam.

I,m not great like him:frown: .My Satan is still a Kaffir n a Munaffic:astag: ,need to kick the living *!*!*!*! out of him in once a while:fighta: .A simple good thought is enough to make him weak for ages n some times a bullent word is enough to make him go back to the ignore portion of my soul.Its good to see him crying n hurt.Wut do u expect a kiss on cheek for making me follow the wrong path.

lol Satans of other peoples get hurt :angryred: when i was hurting my own :SMILY105: n why r emoticons on this site so sexist,every good smilly protray a Muslimahs wut about poor Muslim man :SMILY286:

aseel

assalamu alaykum,

concerning the last post on first page
: i think you have miss understood my fault i did not word it in the right way i wear hijab all the time it is niqab i can not when entering class ! i do not think this should make me stop my education!

Destiny_Jannah

I don't understand what it means to be a modern?

if it meant you can dress like western women, if it meant you can compete to be model (lol) american model..if it meant you can lead friday prayer while men pray behind you.. that is really sick.....

I would rather stay a old fashion, a modesty, shy, not laugh out loud, not raise your voice in public.

if any guy tells you take off your hijab, you should tell him take a hike.....

hijab and dressing Islamically is our identity, can you really change your identity?