HIJAB

HIJAB_86

Asslam-o-Alikum! Am new comer here .... i want to know more and more about Islam ...although i know about islam because i,ve studied Quran an its Tafseer but i want to know every think because i think it is important part of our life and my aim is that may i became a good debater of Islam and convince every one for it.... i m really thank ful to My Almighty Allah that m a Musalman .. may Allah help us in this world and world here after where no one can help us but Allah.

abuayesha

Asslaamu Alaikum

Welcome to TTI. Of course, you will find inshaa Allaah, this is a very useful family.

Do not hesitate to open a new thread which is useful.

Do not hesitate to ask questions, those who know will answer.

Do not hesitate to put forward a suggestion which needs to be debated.

Wassalaam

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
Welcome to TTI ...
I am so much happy to hear that you have rad the holy Quran's tafseer and may allah make your all dreams come true and make you a good scholar of islam (ameen)......!!!!
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Welcome to TTI and looking forward to your participation in the discussions on the forum :) It is very nice to have you here :)

:wasalam:

somg

Islam

Asslam-o-Alikum! Am new comer here .... i want to know more and more about Islam ...although i know about islam because i,ve studied Quran an its Tafseer but i want to know every think because i think it is important part of our life and my aim is that may i became a good debater of Islam and convince every one for it.... i m really thank ful to My Almighty Allah that m a Musalman .. may Allah help us in this world and world here after where no one can help us but Allah.

Walikumassalam,
I'm Muslim from Pakistan.I like that you want to become a good debater of Islam you only need to understand Holly Quran word to word it will guide you every thing about Islam clearly .
Thanks