His & Her World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

When I was replying to Sister Sara about the loneliness, Mrs had gone for grocery shopping and had told me to put the kids on the potty when they get up!

I didn’t know that Boys & Girls have different potties, so I thought the potty which is bigger from the front must belong to the older child (girl); how wrong I was!

They usually never get up; but today they got up so I put them on potties and had a little spill. I cleaned it up and thought nothing of it; but as soon as she came home…one of the little twripes told her, “Baba put me on the wrong Potty”

I don’t see this as a big incident but she thinks:

1) Putting the kids on the wrong potties in our bedroom
2) Then getting a spill on the carpet in our bedroom
3) Then throwing potpourri on it and sucking it up with a Vacuum cleaner
4) And not saying anything about it

is tantamount to Exxon-valdez oil spill and a disaster of global proportions!

I am using my PDA on a wireless connection from the garden-shed & may not have access to the inside of the house for a while.

I still can’t see the problem or the big deal though!

O, before I logout…

Advice to both sisters from this morning; you think you got problems! THINK AGAIN!

:astag: :astag: :astag:

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
"I am using my PDA on a wireless connection from the garden-shed & may not have access to the inside of the house for a while."

LOL, what a fiesty wife you have! Great story, thanks for sharing :-D

umm hussain

lol...but i didn't know there were different potties for boys and girls. I don't do potty training, I do toilet training, i.e to put a toilet training seat on the actual toilet because i cant stand the mess in a potty and cleaning it up afterwards. Sometimes children who are potty trained will have to be toilet trained later, so I would rather do it once.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
lol...but i didn't know there were different potties for boys and girls. I don't do potty training, I do toilet training, i.e to put a toilet training seat on the actual toilet because i cant stand the mess in a potty and cleaning it up afterwards. Sometimes children who are potty trained will have to be toilet trained later, so I would rather do it once.

Sister chose the Shortcut.

Learn the lesson brother GlobaPeace !

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Lol, subhanallah, I may be a bit slow to read this, but that was hilarious brother, no offence :p.

:) :) :)

I hope everything went well and you learned your lesson!

ShaheedU

Extinct
Dont listen to the people telling you not to take shortcuts!!!

its how u stay ahead of the game!
You're an absolute genius with the potpourri thing.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I think the potties should've been in the bathroom (or outside), not on the carpet. You need urine cleaner to wipe it off brother, or carpet wipes also work.

I just hope you don't have to sleep in your car! And if she kicks you out for good; um...just move on in life like...stay at a brother's house or...I know! Go fight Jihad!That's what I'd do if I was kicked out!

Jeez you need to stay in your shed? I hope you got a lock on it and keep the bugs/animals out.

umm hussain

I think the potties should've been in the bathroom (or outside), not on the carpet. You need urine cleaner to wipe it off brother, or carpet wipes also work.

I just hope you don't have to sleep in your car! And if she kicks you out for good; um...just move on in life like...stay at a brother's house or...I know! Go fight Jihad!That's what I'd do if I was kicked out!

Jeez you need to stay in your shed? I hope you got a lock on it and keep the bugs/animals out.

Why would you only wait to get kicked out of your house before you go and fight for the sake of Allah. You should fight for Allahs sake whether you are kicked out or not and I would think it is even better before you are kicked out so that you leave those things you love for Allahs' sake rather than say 'since I dont have anything to go back to I might as well fight. So if things are working for you you do not feel you should sacrifice for Allahs sake?

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

:SMILY303:

I live the same situation occasionally. It`s funny how you have to do the same ritual as the Mrs. each time you take one of the kids to the bathroom, or else you`re in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble.

Alhamdulillah, I can`t be sent to the garden-shed because the temperature is -15 to -25 degrees Celsius in this part of the woods. Maybe in the spring or summer. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.