HIV+ SISTER

H

hivpozmuslimah

As Salaam Alaikum
i am muslimah living with hiv since 14 years now
i was raped by a stranger who broke into my flat.
i didnt have drug abuse issues nor was i a floozie
Alhamdullilah and i still dont have these issues
needless to say that when one speaks of hiv its cringing and shameful
well not anymore for me
we need to speak more of this disease so that muslims who do have it dont have to suffer alone and die in ignorance
regardless of how one contracted it whether by swimming in fitnah or by evil
we have it
lets deal with it
we are still muslim
im not married
and i seek a muslim man to marry insha Allah but he has to be hiv as well
jazak Allahu khair 4 reading

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

I am very sorry sister, I accidentally deleted your account because we had some problems on the website.

InshaAllah you wil be able to register again in the future, otherwise you can use the email form here: Contact Us and we can help.

Yes, you are right that HIV or any other form of illness should be spoken about, if there are any misconceptions or taboos, they need to be addressed too.

We hope to hear from you soon, and again sorry for this slight mess up on the site.

assalamu alaykum

yasser_cbe1986

re: well being

assalmualaikum

Dear siister

how are you may allah bless you andreward for your patience .
i am from teh bottomof my heart really sorry to hear what has ahppened in your life
May allah protect from such disastrous fate every single muslim man and woman
Dear sisiter in in slam estabilsh prayers and give charity

remember that allah has only tetsed you so make sure that u pass this test.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikhum sister,
it is my deepest hope that ALLAH will bless you for your efforts and may every struggle you encounter a reward, if not in this life, then in the eternal. ASA

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I want to thank you for your courage. We will make dua for you sister. Help us to help you. Let us know how. Insha'Allah this will be a good home for you.

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
:salam2: Sister

I agree with all the brothers and sisters above that these sort of issues should be addressed.

May Allah grant you a pious husband soon Aameen.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum sister, mashallah you are 1 brave sister for being open about it and starting this dialogue,,,i pray to ALLAH azza wajall to ease your pain, in no way what so ever do you have to feel ashamed or any of that..

i pray to ALLAH ta3ala to grant you djennet al firdaus..amin

al-muslimah

I remember a muslim brother in this forum that has a similar username as yours + has HIV!! SubhanAllah he wants a partner too. May Allah grant you a husband InshAllah.

Ill try to search his thread and post it here.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
How dare people judge you because you have HIV! Some people have no compassion, i guess fellow Muslims are not exempt.

I am so sorry to hear that it happened to you sister, as if being raped isnt bad enough..he also gave you an incurable disease...May he see hellfire in the hereafter :SMILY23:

May Allah (swt), Ar-Rahman, bless you and show compassion for you, when humans have failed you. Ameen. :SMILY252:

yasser_cbe1986

Re: Sites of dating

Assalamualaikum

Respected Sister

With all due respects i request not to follow any bodies advice that leads to jahannum

today i had to happen to read teh response for your threads and i read that one siister recommends you to visit online dating website

ridiculoous we are all muslims and we know that dating is nothing but zina and soes one siister recommend anotehr sisiter to do zina and that too a reverted siister

It hurts a lot when i coem to know that regular user if this website have such a vulguar attitude and and weak morale

pls dont ever anybody visist sucha website not only for you ,not only for me but fro everybody of us

may allah guide us all ameen

stargazer

Clear Skies!
assalmualaikum,

I admire you courage to talk about your bitter situation sister. You must be a tough muslimah. I think, now, the way you see the world, you would be able to understand more easily the nature of this world. It is unfair, unjust and cruel and you would be able to see other truth of this life more clearly. I think You are in a situation where you can realize things which others can't and appreciate it. I think that is a blessing sister!

Have faith in yourself sister. You do not have to prove your worth to anyone, for Allah is the all knowing.

wassalam

stargazer

Clear Skies!
Assalamualaikum

Respected Sister

With all due respects i request not to follow any bodies advice that leads to jahannum

today i had to happen to read teh response for your threads and i read that one siister recommends you to visit online dating website

ridiculoous we are all muslims and we know that dating is nothing but zina and soes one siister recommend anotehr sisiter to do zina and that too a reverted siister

It hurts a lot when i coem to know that regular user if this website have such a vulguar attitude and and weak morale

pls dont ever anybody visist sucha website not only for you ,not only for me but fro everybody of us

may allah guide us all ameen
true but I hope that is not what the sister is trying to portray.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Assalaamualaikum ,
sister deeply hurt to read your story
i can only say may you have that for which you are patient .
jannah.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
This topic is so often not talked about among the muslim community..but it happens and its out there. May Allah give you the courage and strength to get through this, ameen.:tti_sister: