hiya all!

noorsaba2503

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorsaba2503
Assalaam alaikum(Peace and Blessings of Allah be on you) Danielle,

Alhamdullilaah I am so delighted to hear that you have decided to choose Islam as a way of life. Islam is truly the Light. Islam is a way of life which is based on true guidelines from God alone. The One who created us and the One who truly knows us completely and the One who understands our strengths and weaknesses.
I would like to tell you that do not delay if you are truly convinced that islam is the path you have chosen and are completely convinced in your heart that it is the truth. Because the moment you would do that you would enter Our One Big world family of muslims. all of your previous sins will be forgiven and you will be like a new born child in the eyes of God. But if you still have any questions/ concerns you can post ur queries on this website . we are all here to help you. Also if u have some personal questions that u need answered from a sister, you can email me at *removed* . I would be more than happy to answer you with the best of my ability.

I read your blog a bit, i must say it had a very cute and innocent tone.

May Allah guide you and make your feet firm on the straight path and give you the courage to say your shahadah soon.

i like how you describe my blog! lol i would never get that reading my own entries back!
peace and blessings to you as well..

i am reading up on everything..things are becoming a way of life ..i now understand why you believe in the Koran so much... it is the truth..
the thing is things are snowballing so fast..did you have that to when you went on this path??

things that happend where you just could not deny it?

Assalam alaikum Danielle,

:ma: Its really nice to see that you have taken out time to reply to each person who wrote a reply to ur post.

And with regards to your question I have been born in muslim family but never really understood it or practiced it sincerely. I heard this one of Abdul Raheem Green's lecture that every person who is a born muslim or a born non muslim makes a choice to follow this way of life, to really follow islam .
So was the case with me. I was really in denial about the whole religion thing. Though my family would seem religious , now i realise they werent , they were just following a culture (except my dad - he really taught us the belief in One God)
and you are right i just cudnt deny so many things where i felt powerless and felt that i am challenging and resisting something very profound.
Eventually i transformed with time. my friends almost get a shock seeing my attitude and behaviour. But I think i was a fool that i didnt understand islam even though i was gifted with it and really regret for all those years when i was resisting it. alhamdullilaah i feel ashamed to say this but i was really ungrateful to allh's blessings.

But i really appreciate all the people who are from different backgrounds and faith's . They have a tremendous challenge in front of them.
My best wishes are with u
Keep reading and dwell and think and apply. Islam is a religion of logic and appeals to those who use their intellect. If you have questions dont be afraid to ask infact thts the best way to learn, first think for a while and then ask and best would be to ask God himself to guide u .
May allah bless you sister
salaam