Hmm..just a thought..

danial

why dont the "new muslims" on tti post a video of themselves saying a bit about their revertion in the "new muslim videos"? hmmm..just a thought.

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum,

sister kayleigh has already done it. it s a good idea but not all sisters and brother want to put their videos in inrnet. this is privicy thing.

why dont the "new muslims" on tti post a video of themselves saying a bit about their revertion in the "new muslim videos"? hmmm..just a thought.

ummm not sucha good idea..would be good though if they were to write their reversion stories and post it :)

:salam2:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam:
My story about how I became Muslim isn't unusual or very interesting, I'll leave it to other new Muslims to post their stories
:wasalam:

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Most revert stories tend to be similar.....mine is nothing special.

I think its only interesting when there is a different reason or special circumstances surrounding the conversion. for example a person has given up evrything in their life for islam, or perhaps changed their life 100% such as being a person that detested muslims then became one themselves.

also not evry person is great at articulating in front of a camera, i get shy and make silly comments :shymuslima1:

We could make a thread of revert stories, perhaps this has been done already???