Home

strive-may-i

Feed greed, no Need!

:salam2:
Yes, this is a grave matter, thats often overlooked. The planets resources are for a necessity and not for fulfilling our excess.

Food should not be wasted, if there is surplus it should be given to poor, we all agree am sure. Now in same spirit, can we waste the planets resource, when we know its getting depleted.

I guess its also a sign of the dooms day.

I feel, taking bath more than once a day or when not needed [not impure] is an excess. Using tissue paper too is an excess, when water or a hankey would suffice. and to it add the other polluting means we have... There is so much we can do !! It hurts to see a fertile land turn barren... Its a loss to be not able to look up at the sky, not see stars and appreciate Almighties creation!

jennytinasky

:salam2:
Yes, this is a grave matter, thats often overlooked. The planets resources are for a necessity and not for fulfilling our excess.

Food should not be wasted, if there is surplus it should be given to poor, we all agree am sure. Now in same spirit, can we waste the planets resource, when we know its getting depleted.

I guess its also a sign of the dooms day.

I feel, taking bath more than once a day or when not needed [not impure] is an excess. Using tissue paper too is an excess, when water or a hankey would suffice. and to it add the other polluting means we have... There is so much we can do !! It hurts to see a fertile land turn barren... Its a loss to be not able to look up at the sky, not see stars and appreciate Almighties creation!

On the surplus food remark, my daughter works for a well known food chain in the uk, she come home the other day feeling sad and sick , she had to dispose of pallets of grapes, tons of other fruit, and vegetables and bread, as the date had expired, she said there was nothing wrong with the fruit and vegetables, the bin was one of the huge industrial ones, the manager had to jump on it as she couldnt fit it all in.
The manager said he new it was a terrible waste but the law forbids giving the food away, or selling it a low price once the date has passed. It is disgusting, :girl3: