Homeopathic medicine has alcohol??

zbhotto

Banned
Stop thinking

Don't be too much worry about material loss and don't be too much happy about material gain. This is a sign of weak faith in our LORD ALLAH (SWT). Through the past in the garbage, ask reward to ALLAH (SWT) and say Alhamdullillah.

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

wait dont delete this thread. let me use it to post something from thread 'Watch out!!!'

Originally Posted by FreedomFighter

where is my post ? i made one on this page.. and i didnt say much, i said yes we can exploit them and that there are many new Muslims everyday, alhamdulillah. oh maybe i said something about the holocaost and i said they fear the Muslims. Allah is with us. may Allah help us.

brother muharram23
Salamu akagkum

sorry bro. I remooved it cause u used few cuss words. Have pAtience don let shaytan make u say evil things.

Wassalam.

what is a cuss word :confused: ? i said bulls.hit as far as i can remember. i was directing to israel. i didnt mean nothing bad. and that is not so evil what i said right.. :SMILY23: dont make me seem so bad.. and im sry

sister Asja
Allaicumu Sallam

Dear brother sister "FreedomFighter" is not "bro" she is Muslimah MashAllah.

I am sure she did not said evil things, that could be mistake on her side from which InshAllah she will learn and not repeat again.

We should be very carefull when adviceing each others and while choosing the words for that. Sometimes we can be misunderstood, but sometimes it is our own responsability how we made others to feel.

May Allah forgive me if I have said anythhing wrong and may Allah forgive us all. Ameen

thanks sis. its ok, i get called brother sometimes, i dont blame no one if they are not sure. ya i only said what i said above.

thanks brother and sister. may Allah bless you both. jazakAllah khayran

muhammedaftab

alhamdulillah

Don't be too much worry about material loss and don't be too much happy about material gain. This is a sign of weak faith in our LORD ALLAH (SWT). Through the past in the garbage, ask reward to ALLAH (SWT) and say Alhamdullillah.

assalamu alaikum,you are right brother,what ever we are having,what ever we are gaining from allah,so if we are losing those things allah(swt)taking it back,so always pray for khair(jazakallah khair)