Hope you stop by my mind

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brothers and Sister,

I have decided to greatly minimize my posting until I learn more.

Remember that even though we haven't met in person, I love and care about each of you and will keep you in my du'aa.

Feel free to write me at my e-mail.

Was Salam.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Brother I pray for your easiness in Deen and Life. If you want a break then thats alright but dont leave posting on here. Every one has different level of understanding and it may happen that person of your calibre and intellect may be misunderstood by others.

When I do Dawah and try to explain things I keep in my mind that guidance is from God and Allah will reward me for my efforts and intention inshAllah.

Suppose I am addressing thousands of people and I am badly failed in convincing all of them. It might happen that only one out of thousands did actually understood me. And I have no knowledge that actually somebody had good effect of my talk. But Allah knows best.

All my efforts will be successfull if that one is guided or understood. Even though I am unaware of it. We as muslims need quality not quantity.

Let me acknowledge before you in presence of Allah that your posts have positive effects on my overall thinking towards life's hardships Alhamdolillah. I always compare my position with the people who are more severely tested than me And who are more capable and good than me.
There might be many others out there who are guided through you. So keep yourself strong and steadfast in the way of Allah. No matter what others say or do. Your intention is to Please Allah and not people.

May Allah Subhanaho Wa Ta'la guide you and your wife. I will be very happy if your wife take Shahada soon.

:wasalam::hijabi: