Hotels in Mecca (Makkah), Saudi Arabia?

Yahya1819

Assalamu Alaikum, I am Yahya from New York. Insha'Allah I will be going for Umrah this July. This is my first time going to Saudi Arabia and I will be staying there for 2-3 weeks. Just wondering about Hotels; if you have stayed in any Hotel in Makkah or Madinah, please share your experiences. Also tell me about the best price hotels. I will appreciate your response. May Allah bless you and I will pray for all my brothers and sisters in Islam. Shukran.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

In my humble opinion brother,, i dont think hotel accomodations is to be found easily,,, its seems that so many hotels in Mecca have been demolished for the expansion of the masjid, which it seems will be completed before ramadan....the prices for accomodation in Mecca have skyrocketted it seems....imagine accomodations for more than half million (600,000 pilgrims gone with the demolitions) :inshallah: i will try to keep you update when i go for umrah this early June....:salah::tti_sister: May Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala grants this slave her wish...Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

:wasalam::hijabi:

massi

Take info from embarrassed of K S A in your country...:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:
and don't forget to make dua'a for our members of TTI :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Kashmiri

I had been there recently, you will find all types of hotels there. Inshallah you will not have any problems in finding suitable hotel which cater to your need.

In Madina I paid 375 Saudi Riyals per day, and it was closest to the Masjid, but the rate may vary for june / july as most of the locals and expatriates will be coming for Omrah as it is school holidays.

So plan the hotels etc. I will try to get the contact telephone nos of hotels etc but i should know which one you want to stay in - Five star, four star, three star, apartment type, etc etc etc

For Madina If you tell me I can book the same hotel I stayed for you in advance as I have a friend there who has good relations with the Elaf Taiba - hotel managment. I got atleast 150-200 Discount as the normal rate was SR500- 550. But i should get the exact date and no. of days of stay.

Please note that there is a rent control which is applied by government based on category of hotel etc, and rates vary according to the month/ season in Makkah and Madinah based.

Masallama

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i cant remember what the name was nor the price :lol:

all i can remember is it was 5* hotel and it was around shops
its very hot country! ... and in hotel it was coooooool :cool:
:lol: they are all good hotels :D

al-muslimah

i cant remember what the name was nor the price :lol:

all i can remember is it was 5* hotel and it was around shops
its very hot country! ... and in hotel it was coooooool :cool:
:lol: they are all good hotels :D

LOL!!! :lol:wow!! you really gave that information that is enough for yaha to go to saudi arabia..!! :p :p :p:SMILY288::tongue::tongue:

yeah bro yaha..dont forget to make doa'a for us:D:D

Yahya1819

I had been there recently, you will find all types of hotels there. Inshallah you will not have any problems in finding suitable hotel which cater to your need.

In Madina I paid 375 Saudi Riyals per day, and it was closest to the Masjid, but the rate may vary for june / july as most of the locals and expatriates will be coming for Omrah as it is school holidays.

So plan the hotels etc. I will try to get the contact telephone nos of hotels etc but i should know which one you want to stay in - Five star, four star, three star, apartment type, etc etc etc

For Madina If you tell me I can book the same hotel I stayed for you in advance as I have a friend there who has good relations with the Elaf Taiba - hotel managment. I got atleast 150-200 Discount as the normal rate was SR500- 550. But i should get the exact date and no. of days of stay.

Please note that there is a rent control which is applied by government based on category of hotel etc, and rates vary according to the month/ season in Makkah and Madinah based.

Masallama

I will leaving New York on July 15 and will stay in Saudi Arabia until like August 5th. Three star will do it since i'm going on budget Umrah. As long as the hotel has AC and clean bathroom I shall be good. Keep in mind that I'm going by myself and I am student so the cheaper the hotel the better. Lol. Thanks for the info. May Allah reward you.

huda2

:ma: May allah make it easy fr you and grant you jannah,,,I cant wait to make the hajj insha allah this year. Plz make duaa fr us.

:wasalam:

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Assalamu Alaikum, I am Yahya from New York. Insha'Allah I will be going for Umrah this July. This is my first time going to Saudi Arabia and I will be staying there for 2-3 weeks. Just wondering about Hotels; if you have stayed in any Hotel in Makkah or Madinah, please share your experiences. Also tell me about the best price hotels. I will appreciate your response. May Allah bless you and I will pray for all my brothers and sisters in Islam. Shukran.

Salams Brother , I think you could consider a package deal with a company who organizes Hajj and Umrah trips. This is what my husband and I did from the UK for Hajj. They have cheaper package deals as well.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Salam

Enjoy yo time bro inshaAllah, itz da bezt place 2 b..n pray 4us inshAllah "May Allah SW make ur way easy"