How Allah answers your Dua

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi

I always knew Allah subhna wa tala answered our Duas but I was unsure as to how. And last night the teacher in class i attend answered the question very eloquently, so I would like to tell you how allah subhana wa tala answers how Dua.

Allah answers how Dua in three ways

1. It gets easier
2. He removes some calamity that would have come your way
3. He compensates you on the day of judgment

after hearing this...I thought about all those people who die from suffering, or like slavery. an example are the jews during Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) time. The slaves thought Allah did not hear them but instead he is going to compensate them or day of judgment or something along those lines.

Or you know how people always say things like " well my life is already planned out why do I need to study, or pray" but this is proof that Allah will remove events out our life if we just pray to him.

So to all my brothers and Sisters don't give up in the struggle to stay on the right path. Allah hears our Dua.

Sakeena

Allahu Akbar! Thanks dear sister, I will NOT give up my my duas insha'Allah. May Allah lead us to the right path and protect us, ameen! :tti_sister:

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:
Jazikallah kheir sister :hearts:

This is what I always wanted to know.... and now I know Allah sabhana wa taala will never let me ( us) down and one day inchallah we will be rewarded !!!!

What a perfect God is Allah ( swt) !!!! "Pray me and you'll be answered" just as simple as this sentense .....

:wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
can you provide source for this please?

To be honest ....not at this moment but I like said I got it from my teacher who is the Iman and I seriously don't believe he would just give out false information because he very particular about only getting it from the sunnah or the quran. but I will do a search to see if I can find it. if not I will just ask him but I won't attend class again for another five days.

tulipflower777

Masha'Allah, excellent post!

jizakallah-khair.gif

May Allah Reward you Ameen.

Wassalam