How are you guys finding fasting again?

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum wa ramatuallahi wa barakatu

Its the blessed and most beloved days of Dhul Hijjah i was wondering how all you brothers and sisters are finding fasting again over here in the UK its easier i guess because the days are shorter:hijabi: but alhamdulilah its going well for the first day.....

i hope all of us take full benefit of these beloved days to Allah and do as much ibadah as we can and may allah accept all of our good deeds Ameen:tti_sister:

P.s does anyone have a link where i can find DUA's and the english meaning jaza kallahu khair in advance inshallah :hearts:

Wa salam:hijabi:

palestine

Servant of Allah
here is the section with duas on another site. enjoy:
http://www.searchtruth.com/dua/index.php

on your right side of the computer, you'll see dua's names listed for all kind of stuff. click which ever one you want and then inshaAllah you'll see it in arabic with english text. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum

jaza kallahu khair hope it goes well for everyone well i have already broke my fast alhamdulilah hours ago but hopefully i can fast all of the days.

i meant dua written in arabic and english meaning of the dua jaza kallahu khair i will look them up :hijabi:

Wa salam

epilogue

Sister in Islam
I'm finding this much easier than Ramadan as the hours are much shorter. (3 am to 9:30pm in Ramadan but 6:30am to 4:20pm these days).

May Allah swt bless you with the reward of these days

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Alhamdulilah, my first day is going great insha Allah i will break my fast at 5:15so i got hour and ten minitues. i hope it goes well for everyone insha Allah, may ALlah subhana wata'ala excepts it from us amiin.
:hearts:

wasalam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Alhamdulilah i think temptations are more in these ten days because the devils are not locked up so inshallah i hope Allah can reward us all for our efforts and our good deeds Ameen :tti_sister:

Hope everyone is looking forward to this eid inshallah :hijabi:

:wasalam: