how can i contact other members? brothers

Dawoodi

salam w.

i have try to look at brothers profiles, or get in contact but the site dont alow me to do it.

i would like to know brotheres from diferent places insha'allah can u tell me why the web dont let me do it?

salam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

Profiles are not viewable to new members. We dont allow people to misuse this website, i.e. registering merely to contact and annoy sisters or send people links.

Click the username and then click send private message.

Wasalam

Dawoodi

jasakalaheir.

salamu alikum

jasakalaheir akhi.

i'm just interested here to meet brothers with knowlege insha'allah so i can learn more.

please forgive my spelling mistakes... i'm better talking i learned english on the streets so even i know the words sometimes i dont know how to spell it.
insha'allah something i need also to improve.

salam.

Dawoodi

salamu alikum brother mabsoot

salam w. bro

even do i appear as member of sencitive issues still cant access.
and havent been able to send a personal mesage to u can u tell me how?
so we can improve ur spanish lol.

salamw.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalam.

On your profile it looks like you are private messaging.

All you have to do is click on the user's name and they give you a menu thingy that shows what actions you can do, it should show 'send private message to **whoever**' If u click on that, it shoud take u where u want to go.

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
Wa alaykum Salam,

Profiles are not viewable to new members. We dont allow people to misuse this website, i.e. registering merely to contact and annoy sisters or send people links.

Click the username and then click send private message.

Wasalam
how do i post a question?

Marwa17

start new thread...go back to the www.turntoislam.com at the top of your screen right under the home forum, downloads, francais, thing...and then the section you want to post in and start new thread