how can i get more money?

uk_brother786

:salam2:

It would be very hard to buy a new house.

how can i get more money? i want to get halal money.

all my mates can get houses very easy cos their money is haraam.

e.g. drug dealer, interest money, selling beer and wine and bank card fruad.

any idea???

:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam
well I guess it depends on your educational backround and how old you are but I'd say apply for a government job they pay well...I mean thats where your taxe dollars (pounds) go to.

Erik

offcourse depends on what country you live in, for a person who dont have much to put into anything realy I take it.
This question is very good I think, what one first have to know is and see, that is that dont look to others who made it.
we all can, youjust have to look right.
I can give you a few pointers, a man selling hotdogs at a good place putting in 2 and selling for ten makes 8 per unit.
easily this can give you great profit and not to never forget, can be achived with what the market wants in where you live and with little or nothing to loose realy asfar as investment.
Spend lots and lots of time searching for what you want, what other wants, marketing the area, thats the most important thing for a bussiness that have a good chance to work, secondly and this is THE MAIN THING WHY SO FEW DOES IT, they dont belive it could work, they are close but at the end decide not to give it a try, this is very much a mind thing.
if you are in search for big money fast, you need a new product or service and that can often cost lots of money to invest in.
We all have to try, I think best example is the lady who wrote Harry potter! ow many of us couldent have done that? why didnt we think of it?
Good luck brother.
But dont forget, the best things are free. Hope you is, are or about to have a good day. /Erik

Kayote

Ukbrother786, a good question. Your friends may have their ways, you have yours. Simple answer is hard work. There is no substitute for this.

Work Hard to get a good qualification and then work hard to make a place for yourself in a halal manner in the society so people look at you with respect & also Allah will accept it more Insha'Allah.

I see this as one of the biggest problems facing us muslims, we all want an easy way to get comforts in this life and also in the hereafter. Trust me because Im in the same boat... I too want an easy way out but donot know anyone who found success the easy way. We have numerous examples if sahabahs who gave their all so they can achieve success in the hereafter... where do we stand against them?

Did not mean to start preaching you but having thought about this so much (and being in the same boat as well) this thread stroke a cord with me :D

hqudrat

make ur intention known to Allah and get the money in a halal way insha Allah you will get a good home.Remember this is an asset and it has to be acquired in a halal way because Allah will ask us of all what we earn and possess in here after.good luck

:tti_sister:

amyaishazouaoui

Make dua, but remember money cannot bring you happiness, it can sometimes ease some of the hardship in life but id rather go without today if i was to get a beautiful palace tomorrow.

Salam
well I guess it depends on your educational backround and how old you are but I'd say apply for a government job they pay well...I mean thats where your taxe dollars (pounds) go to.

Asalaamalikum,

Yes, I do agree that alot has to do with your educational background. There are so many different ways to make money. There are many licenses you can attain and get a job. You want to specialize in something that you are good at or like. For instance, when I was in college, I took a tax class within my community just so I could learn to prepare tax returns. The class was about $250, but I specialized in it, learned the stuff inside out and now I also prepare tax returns and make good money on the side-alhamdulillah.

You can specialize in databases, take Excel, Access courses. Become a Oracle database administrator, get a Cisco Certified Engineer Network (CCNA) licence, and many many more.

If you like to be your own boss, you can even drive a taxi. While waiting for customers, you can study for the above (or any other) classes too. Learn to spend your time wisely.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

U can get more money by working at a job that pays a good salary. As someone mentioned before it depends on ur educational backround.

Do u have a high school diploma, college degree or no education?

If u have a college degree u can do alot of things that pay a high amount of money and its halal.

marzuki mohamed

< after done with all the advise given by our bro n sis u can try to implements below methods >

Thrifty is the Key

Adjective :

1. Careful and diligent in the use of resources.

2. Mindful of the future in spending money; "careful with money".
Source: WordNet 1.7.1 Copyright © 2001 by Princeton University. All rights reserved./Webster's Online Dictionary

refer to The great khalifah Umar abdul aziz story on how he can do it in just 2 years n 5 month as a proof of above words.

plus just wanna suggest the book that i was reading since last year

www.makemoneybehappy.com/CarmelMcConnell[/I] another good source :[I][url]www.foxway.com

Plan & set your goals!

falasteny

salam all
mony is a part of our rezeq which is the things thats god will give to us in our life and god gives us rezeq in different amounts ,god make some of us poor and some rich so he can test both ,the poor if he will stay patient and thanks god for the little that god gave him ,and the rich if he will spend gods money in the right way,so if god will give us the certain amount of money that he wrote for us so why we have to go cheat and steal and deal whith reba or finance against islamic rules ,why we dont do what god ask us to do work hard and god will send us whats written for us in halal way ,so we have 2 options to hurry up and get the money anyway we can even if its against islamic rules or work hard knowing that we will get that same amount of money in halal ways,i will pick the hala long way knowing that no matter how hard i try in halal or haram god will give the same amount and its up to us to decide,i will aske god to hurry whith gods help to me and inshallah god will answer
and by the way prophet mohammad was born poor and spent his whole life poor and left this life poor and all of sahaba even the ones who was from rich family gave up all what they own as sadaqa for god and exchange it whith what will save them on qeyama day
and as far as i understand logicly being poor or normal should be alot better thatn being rich and less responsipility and what do i need more in this life other than being like the master mohammad sala allah alaih wa sallam poor in life and rich after life
my uncle passed away 5 years ago and i went to the funral and i saw him going into that small hall in the ground and he was a rich man and he hade 2 houses and many cars as all of his kids does but when i saw him leaving this life into that small hall in the ground guss what he hade nothing on him no cars no properties no lands no cash he had nothing other than his work in this life and that made me understand this life more and more and thanks god am not poor but not rich and am happy whith it