how can i get out from bad routine

Agrzam

:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :
salam , im trying to not make DONOB(sin) but everytime I make my minde ,I m ok for a little while than I go back again to the same thing , I m like a kind of losing confidence of myself, some of you may say we all make Dounoub thats not the point but going back to the same thing again and again its not fair for real. anyone get an idea tell how to get out of this satan way please.
SALAM:astag:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

What are you talking about?

:wasalam:

Sinning.

Praise be to Allaah.​
When Allaah forbids people to commit sin, He did not leave them without help to do so. He supplies them with means that help them to give up that action. Among these helpful means are:
1- Strengthening one’s faith in Allaah and one's fear of Him.
2- Knowing that Allaah is always watching and bearing in mind that He is with you; He can see you and everything that you do is being recorded.
3- Comparing and contrasting the fleeting pleasure of sin which quickly fades, with the punishment of the sinner on the Day of Resurrection, and the reward of the one who refrained from sin.
4- Keeping away from the things that help one to sin, such as haraam looks, bad company, going to sinful places.
5- Striving to keep company with righteous people.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Duwaysh

Marwa17

ya...what brother mabsoot said is probably the best advice you'll get...just like remember allah...make a fresh start from this point...not tomorrow but now!!!!! whenever you feel a need to go back do something that you love that's not haram...you'll move past this point and one day you'll look back and think how dumb it all was...think of the future!!!...salam

ansari

STRANGER...
salam , im trying to not make DONOB(sin) but everytime I make my minde ,I m ok for a little while than I go back again to the same thing , I m like a kind of losing confidence of myself, some of you may say we all make Dounoub thats not the point but going back to the same thing again and again its not fair for real. anyone get an idea tell how to get out of this satan way please.

tell me one thing do u pray five times a day ????
few days back after the isha prayer one sheikh gave the speech he said that you can know whether ALLAH(SWT) is accepting your prayer or not ! He said that if ALLAH (SWT) is accepting your prayer you will be saved from doing sinns.!

so brother pray five times a day and you will away from all bad things

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

ripefig

Before we enter our houses we should always say Bismillah, or we would be inviting Shaitan to come in, before we eat we should also say Bismillah, or we would be inviting him to dine with us. In fact we should say Bismillah before we do anything. He is to us an avowed enemy and will try to make us sin to displease our Lord. We can't let him win, we are Muslims. May Allah most high save us from the whisperings of shaitan the rejected one.AMEEN,AMEEN,AMEEN

Noor to shine

:salam2: brother:
Try to remember death and it might come any moment ....try to imagine the grave and how narrow it is .....Try to love Allah your creator ....How many bounties he gave you......

Durriyyah

Forever Student

It is easy to lose confidence in yourself from time to time but try to build your confidence in Allah and I feel this will help. Read the Qur'an in your spare time and make sure to do your five daily prayers. Taking the time out each day to pray helps keep one focused on the actions they should be doing.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam: