How can I see someones profile?

sumaya_graham

Assalam alaikum,

I've tried various times to look at peoples profiles but it always says that I'm trying to do something that I'm not authorised to do. Am I doing something wrong?

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalam alaikum,

I've tried various times to look at peoples profiles but it always says that I'm trying to do something that I'm not authorised to do. Am I doing something wrong?

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

Same with me sis.I dontknow what is the problem!

:SMILY309: :SMILY309: :SMILY309:

:girl3: :girl3: :girl3:

zakiyah

muslim sis
salaam
im a senior member it happens with me aswell.:rolleyes: so dont worry sis.theres nothing wrong with u both:p

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
oh yeah about that, i had that problem too. i asked Brother Mabsoot about it and he told me first i had to reach 40 post, then it still never worked n he then told me there was a problem n later on he fixed it for me.

you should contact him.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

For sis sumaya, I think you may need to get more posts for that option to be available to you. Try reaching at leasy 40 insha'allah, and if it still doesn't work, then contact brother Mabsoot as stated above.

For everone else here who is having problems, or cannot see profiles, the reason for it is that you're primary usergroups are all set to mostly "Silent Member" or "Quiet User" or something to that idea. Usually, the server automatically changes the usergroup based on a person's number of posts, i.e. Quiet User, Junior Member, Senior Member, but for some reason, it is not always following through, and some people are left in the former Usergroups, even though their titles may change.

For this reason, you are lacking the privledges given to the other Users. This is wholly unintentional, and insha'allah will be fixed. However, this is an adminstrative issue, but I've sent this link to br Mabsoot, and i hope he will get back to you all as soon as possible.

wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Im so sorry with this problem, For everyone with More than 40 posts, I fixed the problem,

InshaAllah those who still got to get 40 posts if it doesnt change you automatically to a Junior member (there are no senior members, we are all junior - except admin :SMILY335: joking! )

We have the 40 post rule so that we dont get weird people registering solely to contact other people and view their profiles etc, for some privacy. Most of the time those who remain after making 40 posts are sensible people.

Obviously, this doesnt mean those with less than 40 are not good, just we have the rule and we cant bend it to allow people who have less than 40 the same priviledges that everyone else has earnt through patience here.

assalamu alaykum.

sumaya_graham

Assalam alaikum,

Well I think that's fair enough, it was just that I didn't know.....Insha Allah by the time I have 40 posts I will be sensible. Jaja I liked that bit.

I reckon its a good idea actually cos it stops people being nosey and then sending silly messages in private, Insha Allah.

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

Faisel

Got the Samething

Aslmu Alikum All of u sis/bro

i'm a new user and im vasing this problem, either i can't see anyone's profile or post for him IM so plz tell me how to approach since u stay much time here.

JZK Allah Khair All

Amirah20

Aslmu Alikum All of u sis/bro

i'm a new user and im vasing this problem, either i can't see anyone's profile or post for him IM so plz tell me how to approach since u stay much time here.

JZK Allah Khair All

Bro you need to have 40 posts to view someone's profile. Read the previous comments for more info.

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

I moved this to this thread. You can find the reason for this stated on the first page. Insha'allah I'll forward your name to Mabsoot as well, and he will fix this for you ASAP :)

wasalam