How can the ummah be sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I'm very suprised that someone who says that just because the president drinks alcohol, who said that? I only wish that the 'islamic governments' problem was only drinking alcohol! But they have removed the Sharia and installed 'democracy' and do not rule by Allah Subhana Wa Tala's law I mean the governments are totally unislamic and don't even care about the Muslims infact they are agaisnt them. Don't you agree with me brother/sister?

as-salaamu `alaykum.

I'm a brother firstly. I'm not disagreeing with your points. Many Muslims who went to my colelge would describe the governements as non-Islamic on these grounds (and no other grounds). As for democracy, then these same Muslims supported and had love for it! This shows the level of ignorance of some of the Muslims, hence I saw it befitting to mention that example (of just alcohol).

As for the implementation of democracy etc, then of course it is clearly contrary to Islaam, and non-Islamic. Best thing if you want to see where the line is drawn, is to refer the matter back by reading on the subject matter of Islamic Siyaasah (politics), the issue of Takfeer and others. Alhamdulillaah, Shaykh Khaalid Al-`Anbaree has dedicated many dawrahs and books on this issue, some of which you can find in our forums.

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the time of Imam Malik rahimeullah alcohool was consumed in the streets, but NEVER once did Imam Malik make any remarks concerning any type of kufr or non 100% shariah statments when it came to the rules of that time, rather he ordered people to be strong on their religion and remain patient. May Allah azauajal have mercy on the Imam

:salam2:

100% Shariya was only in the time of Prophet Muahamd :saw: and will return when Isa Ibn Maryam returns Who SHall Rule with the Quran and Sunnag Faham as Salaf.

So Doris, can you tell me realistically intodays times what percentage of the shariya we should then implemment and follow please?

We as Muslims must follow the quran and sunnah as understood by the salaf as-saalih. And We obey Any Muslim leader whether he is Good Or bad or a Abisinian Slave.

This discussion is long and lengthy. and I am sure there is apost answering this which I shall try and post or if any brother has the Post link to post it to th ethread please

wassalamu alaikum wa rahamatullah

Doris

100% Shariya was only in the time of Prophet Muahamd :saw: and will return when Isa Ibn Maryam returns Who SHall Rule with the Quran and Sunnag Faham as Salaf.

So Doris, can you tell me realistically intodays times what percentage of the shariya we should then implemment and follow please?

We as Muslims must follow the quran and sunnah as understood by the salaf as-saalih. And We obey Any Muslim leader whether he is Good Or bad or a Abisinian Slave.

This discussion is long and lengthy. and I am sure there is apost answering this which I shall try and post or if any brother has the Post link to post it to th ethread please

wassalamu alaikum wa rahamatullah

Jazakallahu hayren akh, that is the point I was trying to make. Even when muslims had khilafah still there were problems, and people will break the shariah either were rulers or ruled. That's why I brought as an axample Imam Malik did not do takfir on the rules back then eventhough the alcohool was consumed in the streets. Barakallahu fik.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah

Jokes apart, he is looking at the computer screen. I can't find any examples in the Salaf of rediculing and making fun of someone just because you don't agree with them.
The sufi Shaikh is thinking,

'This was my lecture, he stole my show!!''

Looks upset and sulking

balvin

sleeping nation

ASALAM ALEIKUM
Can anyone help me and point to the people who are as Muhamad peace and blessings of ALLAH be on him said they will never seize to be a group on haqq? and can we have pictures as well, and just in case I go to do daawa and Iam pictured with a sufi I went for DAAWA.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah

I think we have become takfirophobic. Because if a person says that whats happening there in the muslim countries is not Islamic we go after him and label him as takfiri.
Now can someone tell me when I have to call a non-muslim to Islam and he asks me about the Islamic Ruling System should I tell him the model Islamic system is whats happening in Muslim Countries and this is what I am calling you to or do I need to tell them that its not of Islam. Muslims being slaughtered in the neighbour and others busy making money and labeling them as not of us due to XYZ.
We always hear people saying this is not of Islam and that is not of Islam but never anyone take it as takfir of the people corrected by the scholars but as and when someone says that whats the rulers or politicians doing is not correct people take it as takfir.
I agree that compromising for betterment of the Ummah is justifiable but the attitude of support for it is not at all compromisable. I agree with Sis Isra that our striving should be for 100 % Shariah.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I don't think anyone denies that we should strive for 100% shari`ah. However, I remember a saying of one of the salaf, which was later adapted by Shaykh Al-Albaanee. He (or they rather) use to say to establish the khaleefah in your heart before you establish it in the land. And anyone with sense will know that by bettering oneself (jihad un-nafs) that then can a community begin to change and work for shari`ah. I've seen so many young fools (I'm not talking about kids or teens but people in their 20s-30s), barking about shari`ah rule, mixing up the truth and falsehood about the rulers, creating fitnah and havoc. Yet if the shari`ah they demanded came to them the very next day, they'd probably be limbless due to the hudood, maybe even dead!? Such people remind me of those trashy, ignorant journalists who write for tabloids... Always picking up at the faults of people of fame, probably because it diverts them from their own misery, problems and sins. It'd be better for them to better their ownselves however.

I don't think a sane Muslim would be happy with the current climate but alhamdulillaah, we do have some good, may Allaah increase it for us. Point aside, I don't think this thread needs to remain open.

was-salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.