How can we recognize God?

Mohammad Rafoqie

allah-wallpapers-2.jpg

Mohammad Rafique Etesame
According to the teachings of Islam, the purpose of life of human being is the worship of Allah Almighty and He is responsible for their daily bread and other needs of life. He sent His Holly Messengers (Peace and mercy of Allah be upon them) to guide them how to worship? They established the good example by acting upon the commands of Allah Almighty and lead the human beings to the way of salvation i.e. the religion of Islam. Now it is necessary for any one who wants to be successful in real, should follow the teachings of Islam.
Here the question arises , how can we recognize Allah Almighty because He is invisible and no one can feel His existence? So there are two ways for this purpose:-
(1) Foresight and considering in the horizontal signs
(2) Foresight and considering in the signs of ‘Nafs’ (soul).
The Holy Qur’an reveals,” We shall show them our portents on the horizon and within themselves until it will be manifest unto them that it is the truth. Doth not thy Lord suffice, since He is Witness over all things?” (Fusilat:53)
It means that one should consider in the creation of the universe, the skies, the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, the stars, the Planets and how can they move etc. The Holy Qur’an reveals,”Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of night and day, and the ships which run upon the sea with that which is of use to man, and the water which Allah sendeth down from sky, there by reviving the earth after its death, and dispersing all kinds of beasts therein, and (in) the ordinance of the winds, and the clouds obedient between heaven and earth: are signs (of Allah’s sovereignty) for people who have sense. “(Al-Baqarah:164)
We see that the Sun arises from the East and sets in the West for centuries. It has not been occurred so for that the Sun arises sometimes from the west or from the South or the North rather than the East. Similarly, we see that the Sun or the Moon never knock with each other or the stars, moving in the sky ,despite innumerous and the Planets, don’t knock with one another. Reason is that Allah Almighty Has fixed their ways for motion as the Holy Qur’an reveals,”And the sun runneth on unto a resting place for him. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Wise. And for the moon We have appointed mansions till she return like an old shriveled palm-leaf. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit.” (Yassen:40)
These are some horizontal signs, and as regards the signs in the “nafs” so the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that one who recognized himself, could recognize Allah Almighty. It means he should consider over his reality that how he was created, and remained in the womb of mother for a fixed period, then he delivered and was a small child, then he became young and strong, and then he became old. The Holy Qur’an reveals,” Hath there come upon man (ever) any period of time in which he was a thing unremembered? Lo! We create man from a drop of thickened fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing.” (Ad-dahar:2)

So, in order to become successful Both in this world and in the Hereafter, the man should recognize God considering the above mentioned signs and act upon the teachings of Islam.

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
A very good article brother.

If I may add, to know Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala all we have to do is to read His Words to mankind as contained in the Holy Qur'an. SubhanAllah!

PURE_SOUL87

May Allah bless you brother Muhammad....this is an important issue that everyone must know in order to live in peace and at ease.
Because we cannot love someone without knowing him and recognizing him...so it's very weird to say that we love Allah so we are so afar from him..don't doing what he likes and don't letting go what he hates.
I really like to spend few moments watching carefully stars at the sky, or sea's waves, especially when I got some problems...it reminds me of the God power..so I find myself relieved and reassured...the one that had created all the universe can solve my problems in the blink of an eye...
I feel more matured now...because I always feel the presence of god in my life. I know that everything that had happened to me is the bestest...I keep believing that God is the best one that can make our life the best of all, he's the only one who can turn out sorrows to happiness gates..
So what's the effective way to live???
The perfect answer is......be with god, and surely he will be always with you...
baraka lahou fik brother...:75: