how confused are the ummah today?

du'a

:salam2:

how confused is the ummah today?

in the last few days ive seen a quite a bit of behaviour that makes me sad at the state of the muslims of today. nothing really big by todays standards but still. im not perfect but i try and i keep my sins private. btw this happened in london.

the other day i was in the mosque (not my local) and there were a group of boys a bit younger than me, say 18-22, and they were talking very loudly, and laughing acting boisterous and gloating about the crimes they committed... being on crimewatch and doing various other stupid things whilst i was trying to do my salah... after i finished i spoke with them and told them to be careful about what they say in the majid as its a place of worship and that as a muslim youre not supposed to disclose your sins. some kept quiet, some agreed and the main one who was talking the rubbish was passive aggressive but still tried to dispute what advice i tried to impart on him despite his friends agreeing with my take on the situation....

the second one that made me laugh... i was browsing facebook and a brother made an update saying he was in a relationship, and there were brothers and sisters saying congratulating him, saying stuff like inshallah they are happy and get married...... these are the people that are considered practicing amongst themselves:astag:

thats all. rant over.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Aslamu alaikum!

Yes that is very true. It's so sad how these days, the standard isn't even a practicing Muslim but some ordinary way of life. It happens in my community when someone gets engaged. People tell the girl or guy...it's a good family, they pray and go to the masjig etc. So sad of how the standard has lowered in Islam!

It's seen as a surprise and an amazment when a sister wears the proper hijab consisting of abaya and shoulder length headpiece!

Always remember to pray for these brothers and sister inshallah!

May Allah guide us all!

rightpath_357

Sad- :(

I hope people turn into REALLY good Muslims!!!!! May Allah guide all of us. Ameen:)

It disgusts me when people brag about bad things they've done. And just WHO are they trying to impress :angryred:

I sometimes wish that someone- ( not me- since they're guys- and I wanna be modest- lol- but it's hard :) ) would go up to them and say- "Wow!!!!! You did ALL THAT!!!!! Cool!!!!! So which level of Hell do you think those will acheive!!!"

If only :lol:

For brothers- keep smart, sensible, and on the right path.
For sisters- keep on the right path, modest, and sweet. ( WE have no problem with being smart& sensible- since we ALREADY are!!!!!:lol:- jk)

Salam!!!!!:D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Sad- :(

I hope people turn into REALLY good Muslims!!!!! May Allah guide all of us. Ameen:)

It disgusts me when people brag about bad things they've done. And just WHO are they trying to impress :angryred:

I sometimes wish that someone- ( not me- since they're guys- and I wanna be modest- lol- but it's hard :) ) would go up to them and say- "Wow!!!!! You did ALL THAT!!!!! Cool!!!!! So which level of Hell do you think those will acheive!!!"

If only :lol:

For brothers- keep smart, sensible, and on the right path.
For sisters- keep on the right path, modest, and sweet. ( WE have no problem with being smart& sensible- since we ALREADY are!!!!!:lol:- jk)

Salam!!!!!:D

:lol: i second what u said:D:D sweet sis ;)
:wasalam: