how did you achieve your goals?

Islam_99

:salam2:

all praises be to Allah
i want to know if you had made goals in your life and had achieved them, what had you done to achieve them? and if you made goals in lile but did not achieve them, then why? what did you do to try to get to your goals and make yourself closer to your goals? its very good to make goals that can help other Muslims. i have some goals in mind, some big goals. and i know if i want them to be achieved i must make myselfs closer to the goals and also find inspirations and talk to people who had done these things before. but am not sure how i can. and being Afghani girl. lol i know that is no barrier. but i just want to know what did you do to achieve your goal?

yameenahmed

Its really great sister to my knowledge you can achieve any thing if Allah help us and if you have realistic goals and i have achieved one goal till now i have completed my 12th standards with 90% of marks which i had a goal and of course i have a goal to convert my hindu friend into muslim which insahaalh i will do soon

Moataz G

al slaamo 3alikum sister,
i had really a pleasant experience in my study , iam in faculty of science in cairo university and in our study we should take a periodically summer training in order to be a well-quallified when we graduate,..
i remember that before my exams by few weeks i kept sending emails to companies in order to take a summer training course i sent about mor than 20 emails to diferent companies.. but with no any replies, i went to search on my foots face by face, i started to hand my CV to many companies i really suffered too much in this. but i didnt get any response about it, but i decided not to lose hope i passed by coincidence by a petrolum company called "Egypt for Petrol co." i said n myself this is the last hope en sha allah.. when i asked them about training they told me you ask for summer training?!!! u came late two months!!!! but we will put you as a substitute.
i left the company and i said n myself no way to be accepted here i came late two months and iam a substitute!..but the surprise that the company called me for acceptance :)
it was a real surprise for me
what i want to say for u is that dont ever lose hope and dont expect the worse always expect the good, because what you expect you become en sha allah :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicoumu Salam dear sister

Mashallah for this very useful question that I think most of us had asked during our lifes. I think we all are trying to complish some goals in our life, but the hardest goal to achive is to live and to be alive.

I am not going to talk about my goals and how I have achived them but I will say that I started from those that were the most simple until those that were big in the eyes of others. For me the most simple were he most higher, it was smile on my face and smile on face of other people.

My advice to would be that you belive in yourselfe and what is the most importante that you belive that with Allahs help you can complish everything that you want, and I think that in this life we should not have big goals becouse at the end we will never be able to complish them.

Our goal on this world should be to live here like strangers and if Allah rewod us with His mercy one day we will see His noble face, Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s and Insahallah if we enter in Jannah that will our greatest goal, Ameen.

Mashallah dear sister for Muslims of Afghanistan.I really admire you for your iman, strenght, faith in Allah and your bright faces, Mashallah. Allah knows that not even one my prayer has pass without praying for Muslims in Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq, Pakistan and other Muslim countries. Smile on your faces is my greatest goal.

May Allah help you to complish everything that you desire dear sister and He is the only One who knows what your heart really wants and what is the best for you.

May Allah bless you dear sister

Salam

a_sister

salam alikom
really it is an important question that surely everybody exsist in this world has already asked himself such one ,,because we can't live like this without purposes or groals ,so don't lose ur faith in allah swt make some efforts and everything with u is going to be good insha allah.... keep always saying; tomorrow will be better insha allah....

ur sis

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum,

When I want to achieve a goal, I start by praying to Allah to show me the right way and help me with this goal if it is Kheir (beneficial) for me.

I Know that we have to do our best so Allah can help us to achieve what we want. If we sat back and waited we won't get much as we were asked to do effort and not be lazy.

So I start by dividing my goals into small task or steps and only think about the next step. If you tried thinking about achieveing the whole goal or problem, you might get frustrated or see/feel it is too hard to achieve. then you get demotivated which is something that we don't want.

I keep trying to achieve one step after the other by searching the net, doing some research, talking to wise/experienced people, ...etc until Allah help me achieve my goal or Allah shows me that this thing is not good for me, so I drop it, and Thank Allah for enlightening me.

You have to bare in mind, that it won't go smooth and easy all the time. There will be times when we do fail and we have to try again. There will be other time where Allah give us test and see how we will react, so we have to be patient and ask for guidance. Try not to get mad or upset. Keep trying again and again until you find the solution.

At the end, weather you achieve your goal or not, you should always remember to Thank Allah. Don't be sad if you failed, it is what Allah choose for us and you should be VERY SURE that it is the best for us.

May Allah always guide you the righteous path, give you patience and help you achieve all what you want.

Islam_99

:salam2:

thanks a lot sisters and brothers. i did learn some useful things. for some its better to dream big goals for others it should be done slowly, bit by bit. inshaAllah i will be able to achieve those goals and others that can help the Muslims who are suffering and have no one to help them. all they can do is wait and pray for the help to come, so it becomes a duty for a Muslim to help if they have the means to.