Question: How do I prevent Hassad or being envied ?

Roaa_Ahmed

I mean there always jealous people who envy you and then disaster happens to you because of their envy and hassad
How do I stop this from happening? I mean these people are everywhere and it seems almost impossible to avoid them
So what do I do then ? I don't want something bad happen to me because of their silly hasad or envy :(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I found kind of article:

With regard to dealing with the evil eye and hasad (destructive envy), there is no doubt that when a person is close to Allaah, always remembering Him (dhikr) and reading Qur’aan, he is less likely to be affected by the evil eye and other kinds of harm from the devils of mankind and the jinn. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah for himself, and the greatest means of seeking refuge that is available to the Muslim is reading the Book of Allaah, above all the Mi’wadhatayn (the last two Soorahs of the Qur’aan, al-Falaq and al-Naas), Soorat al-Faatihah and Aayat al-Kursiy [al-Baqarah 2:255].

Among the saheeh du’aa’s for refuge that have been narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are:

A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammaati min sharri maa khalaq (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah from the evil of that which He has created).”

(Narrated by Muslim, al-Dhikr wa’l-Du’aa, 4881)

Full article: http://islamqa.info/en/11359

karbala

I mean there always jealous people who envy you and then disaster happens to you because of their envy and hassad
How do I stop this from happening? I mean these people are everywhere and it seems almost impossible to avoid them
So what do I do then ? I don't want something bad happen to me because of their silly hasad or envy :(
1- It's not necessary to reveal all your capabilities to envy people
2- Read AL FALAQ Sura:
*say: i seek refuge in the lord of the dawn *from the evil of what he has created *and from the evil of the utterly dark night when it comes
*and from the evil of those who blow on knots *and from the evil of the envious when he envies
The du’aa Syster hurb cited above has come in this Sura. Of course the Arabic pronunciation has it's special influence.

Abu Juwairiya

The Scholars have said it is important to recite Surah Nas, Surah Falaq and Surah Ikhlas in addition to Ayah Kursi and the Morning and Evening Duas every Fajr and Asr Salah. If you do so, you are asking for Allah's Protection from those most likely to harm you; namely the human race and even more so the Jinn.

Remember, as some have already said, 'hasad' is not something that can be easily avoided, but as long as you avoid the avenues of where it can occur, you have enabled a fortress to be built around you with Allah as your principal guardian.

The scholars add 'hasad' can be given by not only by those who are jealous of you, are displeased with what you have and wish to harm you, but also by anyone else (including yourself!) if the words 'ma'shallah' are not uttered after you see something or think of something you are pleased with. In addition, the Prophet (SAW) himself said that if you like something that someone has (such as knowledge, wealth, the looks etc.), you can utter words to the effect, 'increase his/her ....... and give me some of it as well'. Even looking at the mirror and admiring oneself can lead to hasad, that's how dangerous and prevalent it is. But, for every danger there is a safety net and in this case its to have hope in Allah, to avoid all the routes that can lead to it, to say 'ma'shallah' every time you like something someone has (even cute babies and children can be given 'hasad' unintentionally by other parents) and remind others to say 'ma'shallah' as well. If that is not possible, then say so on their behalf.

Finally, among your greatest weapons are to be constantly grateful for whatever Allah has given you and this includes what He has denied you but given to others (because you might have not been as good a Muslim if you had received them), to be patient in adversity and hard times, to be as loyal and devoted a slave to Him and His Religion as you can be, work towards the Hereafter more than you work for this world (in whatever capacity you are able to) and to accept Allah's Decree, Shariah and everything else He has ordained, even when you don't understand it.