How do i tell my mother

IslamicPearl

I need to apologize. I just read that i have to introduce myself in the begining.

My name is ------ (which i never heard it wud mean something specific so i guess i can keep it), i am 20 years old, borned and living in the capital of Romania, Bucharest and i am a student. I came from an orthodox family just like the majority here.

Please tell me if i should write my introduction in a different section or anything else i should know.

bemuslim

THANK U

WELCOME MY SISTER IN OUR SHIP OF TRUTH THAT INCHLLAH WILL SAIL US TO THE SHORE OF HAPPINESS AND SAFETY.CONGRATULATION.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
I need to apologize. I just read that i have to introduce myself in the begining.

My name is ------- (which i never heard it wud mean something specific so i guess i can keep it), i am 20 years old, borned and living in the capital of Romania, Bucharest and i am a student. I came from an orthodox family just like the majority here.

Please tell me if i should write my introduction in a different section or anything else i should know.
:salam2:

No sister you don't need to apologise,
You don't have to, it's not compulsory to to the introduction.:) Not a problem at all that you did it here.
I'm sorry that I can't help you with your romanian part, but insha'Allah there might be someone from Romania, I think I've seen a member here from your place.

Wudu and Prayers:

How To Perform Wudhu

Learn to Pray as the Prophet Prayed (English) Video

Please ClickThis Link For Step By Step Guide to the Prayer

wasalaam.

IslamicPearl

:) But then, where can i find the english version of the paryers...writen not vid? It doesnt bother me to read them in english.

Thankyou

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

I posted the link sister, here it is again from page three and on:

Learn the Prayer

This helps insha'Allah.

Anything you need sister, just give us a shout.:)

Take care sister.

wasalaam.

IslamicPearl

Yes thankyou...my mystake.
One thing is not clear to me....is it ok if in the beginin, till i learn the prayers, i keep a paper wiht the text in front? I know i should not move and i have to look at the prosternation place. And is it obligatory to wear hijab during prayer?

IslamicPearl

Salam everyone.
I wanted to tell you guys that i had a raligious discussion wiht mom...which i planed to have but somehow Allah helped me to start it in a proper moment. I can see that mom knows that mostly xtianity is made and written by people but the main problem is that she belives in that thing that xtianity says : 'Believe and do not search.' So she thinks she is sinning if she will tries to find andswers to things that partly dont make sense. And of course that Jesus is son of god...

So from now on i have to tell her things and find answers for her that dont seem to be on contrary wiht her believes.

Take care brothers and sisters. Inshallah i will tell u very soon bout more progress.

maymun

:salam2: welcome sister may allah shower u his mercy, keep u strong and guide your mum to the truth
insha allah as all the bros and sister said be patient and insha allah when u thing it's the right time tell her. may allah make your task easy for u. don't feel lonly you have whole muslim nation with u sister no matter where u are
sister gain more knowlege and ishalaah it'll be easy for u. and remember any question theres answer from the quan and sunnah
and isha allah
I ask allah to guide your mum the truth ,
all the best and make:tti_sister: to your and sister who suffring in this world we live now:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes thankyou...my mystake.
One thing is not clear to me....is it ok if in the beginin, till i learn the prayers, i keep a paper wiht the text in front? I know i should not move and i have to look at the prosternation place.
Bismillah,

Insha'Allah that is not a problem until you learn it.
Just try to put it in front that you don't have to make to many unnecessary moves during the Prayer.

and:
And is it obligatory to wear hijab during prayer?
Yes sister, you have to cover apart from your face and hands up to the wrist.
Also not to wear tight clothes (like jeans and tight t-shirts).
So to dress up modestly basically (and that goes for the rest of the time as well-when in presence of a Mahram, until you learn more about the dress code - Hijab insha'Allah).

May Allah (swt) accept your efforts, and ours sister.

wasalaam.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Depend on Allah Ta'ala

Welcome sister,

I understand that you are afraid of telling your mother. Pray. Lean on Allah Ta'ala. Just remember, everything that happens is by the leave of Allah (swt).
If she responds negatively, know that there is a reason for it.

Stealing a line from Khalid Yaseen (excellent teacher), you are not changing your religion. You are worshipping the God of Abraham, Isaac, and yes, Jesus (may peace be upon all of them). You know more now about your Lord than you did. If you owned an expensive suit that you really liked, and you put on a stone, would you throw out the suit?! No, you'd go to a tailor and say "Hey man, can you pull it out a little here, and tuck it in there?"

Pray, even if in secret. Study, learn everything you can.
Most importantly, rely on your Lord to give you what you need, when you need it.

IslamicPearl

Salamaleykum

Last night i had a talk wiht my mother. The main idea is that she already knows that chritianity is made by people just like all other religions are. She says faith and religion are 2 separate things. She just prays to God for relatives enimies health etc with her own words. I tried to make her explain whats wiht the Trinity, Son of God etc but she cudnt and told me to talk to a preast and that not eveyrone can explain these things.

So the conclusion is that there is one God, but somehow he sent the He's 'Son' to us to wash our sins, and every religion is made up. So how am i supposed to make her realise islam is not made up when she thinks its been invented by a crazy guy in a cave.

What am i supposed to do now?

And besides that she says i am worried by things i shudnt be interested at my age. I should enjoy life and be more happy instead of meditating. So now i am also insane huh.

:) life is wonderful but not thinking of God in the way we should makes it seem like time is passing and not leaving anything behind. The way people arround me live shows that they are afraid to die because they will leave this world and who knows whats after death...'we can not waste time meditating when life is so short'. Oh im not saying not to enjoy life but islam made me realise that this life truly is short but because it is a test and there is an extraodinary life waiting for us after we die (course if we do not have gr8 sins). For me life now is just the begining of the after life, if i can call it this way, on which the eternety depends on. Be nice to people, help them in need, do good deeds in any way u can, show people the true way, guide your children and be happy with what u have (family, money etc). And of course Allah is part of each one of these...24/7 wiht us.

koala

stick to your prayers

salam:)

this is probably the best decision youll ever make...mashaallah may Allah keep you on the right track..try questioning your mother about the trinity aspect of Christianity...maybe youve watched the video of monica(the mexican woman) who reverted to Islam...when she realized how wrong it was(the trinity idea) she started to open up to islam...who knows maybe inshallah your mother will have had this tiny inch of doubt about it all this time...
as for your prayers i think you should start praying right away...i can imagine how hard it is for you but youll be getting so much reward for it....and of course God will have accepted you as a muslim, but better start praying...Allah is sufficient as a witness if noone else is present...
hope that helped

IslamicPearl

My first prayer

Asalamu aleikum my brothers and sisters :laughing-dancing: :muslima:

Yesterday i took my first prayers :tti_sister: And i felt ease in every way: i was clean on the inside too and when i went outside even it was rainy the world didnt seems so dark as it was before.

Unfortunately i cant do the fajr and the night maybe i can hide couse of mom. I read that i can do it right away as i remember but in my case im skiping intentionately. I recovered just now bout 9:30 am but i felt it was wrong. Do you think i can continues like this....it is better than not doing it at all i think and also i am sleeping that hour in the morning and the one that is sleeping is fogiven but has to do it right away.

Wish me luck that i will learn them fast.
:muslima:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister
Congratulation on your first prayers yesterday
May Allah make it easy for you and for all of us to pray all five times everyday.
Keep trying and inshaallah you will get allah's help. There is nothing better in this world than being in direct communication with Allah, most merciful, the creator of everything, the unique.

Wassalam

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Respected sister

Congratulation ....mashAllah u r doing great...just keep it up.Our Prayers are with u.Just continue urs struggle and inshAllah one day u will be regular in Prayers...

may Allah give u more peace and happiness.Ameen Ameen

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum dear sister in islam. Welcome to the truth.Please do read and listen to what I have to say. Firstly I can not advise you much on how you should break the 'news' to your mother as I have never had to anything like that myself (Alhamdullilah I come from quite a religious family). What I can say however is that it is not your duty to save your mother from the fire at all. The Prophet (SAW) once said to his beloved wife Khadiza (RA may Allah be pleased with her), that he could not save even one person or that he could not convert even one person if it were not to be the will of Allah. Ofcourse you should tell the truth i.e. pass the message and preach it appropriately, but that is it. There is no compulsion in religion as you know and if your mother chooses not to accept it; that is entirely up to her. However practice your deen to the best of your ability to please the Lord Almighty. And for no other reason. Also remember that Allah is with the patient.
NB: I have found that being direct is often the best approach. May Allah be with you inshAllah.

aku

Salam alaikum

CONGRATULATIONS on your reversion sister

May Allah swt strengthen you and all the Muslims in our Imaan and knowledge and make us beacons of Islam ameen

bro aku