How do you response to a atheist these questions

azir111

I'm in a debate with a atheist about creation and life.I said some stuff and he asked me these questions.Do you have any idea how I can respond,jazakallahum khairan.

Questions of the disbeliever(may Allah guide him)

Disbelieve –“Why creating human beings while knowing even before creating them that they will become non believers and will go to hell and suffer for eternity?”

“Why creating a belief system as the only requirement to go to heaven why not only good deeds,you said that Allah doesn’t need us it’s we who needs him so why require to be faithful to an invisible diety,why do good deeds.”

Me-(I gave an example of how the situation would have been if there was no test,the people from hell would have complained and ask for a chance for paradise,and Allah gave them the chance in this life test)

Disbeliever-“Why creating the brother who goes to hell,since God is al Knowing,God knows how bad the bad brother is going to end up, even before creating him, why not just creating the good people and keep them in heaven, the good people who appreciate Allah no matter what, so why even hell is necessary?”

Me-(I said good people suffer so that Allah can prove to the bad people that good people would worship Allah no matter what even if they suffer unlike the evil people who have money family everything but still are ignorant against God)

Disbeliever-“First nobody would have complained if they didn’t exist, second why testing good people just so God can prove a point to bad people, why not just not creating bad people?”

Disbeliever-“Before satan disobeying God satan was loved very much by God,and God knowing even before creating satan how he is gonna end up(in hell) and what his gonna do in the end satan will be burning in hell and suffer more than anyone so why Allah is unfair to do such a thing?”

Disbeliever-“While God is “evil” enough to create beings while knowing even before creating them that they will become non believers and would go to hell but Allah is “sick” enough to create a being to deceive them,why not just creating good people who obey Allah no matter what and keep them in heaven,the people who does not require a test to prove themselves people who knows what God is capable of and would never act bad against him?”

salaam aleykum

arzafar

God created humans and jinns to worship Him alone. what's special about humans is that they have been given free will, something that other creations dont have. angels for eg. worship God and obey Him 24/7. However, they have dont have the ability to disobey, they dont have a choice. whereas humans have a choice and intellect in choosing between good and evil.
human beings are the best of creation and that's why angels were orders to bow before Adam. Jinns also have free will and Iblees therefore disobeyed God and DID NOT repent.

Obviously, the worship done by someone who has the choice of not doing is far more beloved to God than worship done by an angel. Therefore those humans and jinn who worship Him alone, will be rewarded with eternal bliss. Whereas those of His slaves who were rebellious and disobeyed Him will be punished in Hell for eternity. That's Justice.

And to help His slaves, God gave warnings, proofs, prophets so that His slaves might pay attention but most of them disobeyed.

1. “Why creating a belief system as the only requirement to go to heaven why not only good deeds,you said that Allah doesn’t need us it’s we who needs him so why require to be faithful to an invisible diety,why do good deeds.”

God decides what is good deed and bad deed. our job is to choose according to the our intellect.

2. Disbeliever-“Why creating the brother who goes to hell,since God is al Knowing,God knows how bad the bad brother is going to end up, even before creating him, why not just creating the good people and keep them in heaven, the good people who appreciate Allah no matter what, so why even hell is necessary?”

the bad brother wasnt created. He CHOSE to be bad even after clear signs had been given, hence the punishment is required.

3. Disbeliever-“First nobody would have complained if they didn’t exist, second why testing good people just so God can prove a point to bad people, why not just not creating bad people?”

God doesnt create bad people. everyone starts at zero. after that they choose to be bad.

4. Disbeliever-“While God is “evil” enough to create beings while knowing even before creating them that they will become non believers and would go to hell but Allah is “sick” enough to create a being to deceive them,why not just creating good people who obey Allah no matter what and keep them in heaven,the people who does not require a test to prove themselves people who knows what God is capable of and would never act bad against him?”

God has already created Angels who are not tested.

hana*

some good points made.

i just wanted to add that if we all had this pessimistic 'why' or 'whats the point' attitude of this athiest, then nobody would bother to do anything good. His logic can be applied to everything in life.

for example i can say 'why create a speed limit IF we know people will break it?' or why prohibit drugs IF people will indefinately use and abuse them. so this athiest's logic can be applied to anything.

just like mankind has the freewill to break these laws means that, indefinately, man has the free will and choice to follow God's rules or not. Thus man-made rules like a speed limit were created for the welfare of mankind, so too were God's rules (e.g of praying, giving in charity or not killing etc)- were for the care, preservation and wellbeing of mankind. however, we have the choice to follow or not. We can not question God but it is we who will be questioned.

if God did not provide us with rules and codes on how to live life and if there was no God, then the rapist, the murderer, the thief, the oppressor etc, etc would get away with their crime whilst someone who lived their entire life in devotion to God and in helping mankind would get nothing. would that be fair? obviously not.

:wasalam: