how i can see my older posted threat??

eager

i have submitted some questions but i dont know whr to find ,it was successfully posted ,but now the problem arises that i cant find my thread???pls help me with this..

JenGiove

There are two ways to do this.

First, <and this depends on if you've posted enough to show your profile> click on your own name at the top right hand of the screen, it will bring your profile. Click on the "statistics" and then click on the "find all thread started by.." link...

Second, click on the "search" link at the top of the screen, on the right hand side you have the option to "search by user"....type n your own name.

I searched and you have three threads that you have started. The Muslim Fortune Teller, Jam-at namaz after imam and this one.

I hope I have helped.

eager

There are two ways to do this.

First, <and this depends on if you've posted enough to show your profile> click on your own name at the top right hand of the screen, it will bring your profile. Click on the "statistics" and then click on the "find all thread started by.." link...

Second, click on the "search" link at the top of the screen, on the right hand side you have the option to "search by user"....type n your own name.

I searched and you have three threads that you have started. The Muslim Fortune Teller, Jam-at namaz after imam and this one.

I hope I have helped.

thanx a lot sis,yes u have helped,shukuralhamdulillah...