How much do you love your MOM

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Al-quran

1. "We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth" (46:15).

2. "Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: ‘My Lord! bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood' "(17:23-24).

Al-Hadith

1. The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).

2. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

I want to ask question how much do you love your MOM.:SMILY252:
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
She was there at the beginning
When the world was new to you -
She was there to turn to happy times
Those when, you were hurt or blue.

She was there to listen to your thoughts
And when you asked, to give advice -
She was there to tell you, "Those don't match!"
Or, "Hon, you sure look nice."

She was there with you at nighttime
To help you say your prayers _
She was there to tell you, "It's alright."
When you had a dream that scares.

She was there at morning time
To get you up and out of bed -
She was there when you didn't feel good (or did)
To say, "You'd best stay home, instead."

She was there when you were hungry
And when you had those dirty clothes -
She was there when you needed her

She was there at the beginning
And she'll be there your whole life through -
She'll be there in your mind and heart
Just like a mother is supposed to do.
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

hellbraker

Thanks for posting this.I love my mum.She is all I have(My father died in Oman in an accident in 2002).But I feel great difficulty in helping her(financially).I have to find a job soon.But Im thankfull to God.He knows me.

nizar83

selemu aleikum

ALLAH yarham al muslimeen ajma3een.

im sure everyone loves his mother soooo incredibly much...its just difficult to show it..or even say it directly..

especially in some cultures..its not common to verbally say such things to your mother..even though both the mother as her children know this for a fact..

inshallah ALLAH ta3ala will soften our hearts , so it would be easy and effortless to say such things to our beloved mothers.

fi amaan ALLAH

hellbraker

I always kiss her,I always hug her.I always tell her how much I love her.But I think action is more important than words.She always tells me 2 find a job,but I just dont listen 2 her.May be I will get a job after I finish my college.I have to look after my sister too.My mum is growing old and I dont think she will be able to work for long.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
alright.gif

126337430v1_240x240_Front.jpg

120992888v8_240x240_Front.jpg

20680528v1_240x240_Front.jpg

Here is something for Dad.
133009443v5_240x240_Front.jpg

Mom_RockSmiley-chillz.gif

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

yeah me 2 in my heart i do love her sooooooo much. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing ur all of u.

MAY ALLAH MAKE US BETTER PEOPLE TO OUR PARENTS EVEN IF WE ARE GOOD TO THEM ESPECIALLY MOM.:SMILY252::tti_sister: