How much qur'an have you memorized? :)

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum,

I just want to know, how much of qur'an have you guys memorized. Anyone hafiz?

Barakallahu feekum

I know that there are alot of somali's here and mashAllah many somalis are hafiz :).

Assalamu alaykum

:muslim_child:

BrotherZak

Salam i'm somali, my older brother memorized the entire quran in 1 year actually and i memorized the first ten chapters from baraqara down but unfortunately i forgot most of it :( i'm trying to get it back someday..

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I am trying to learn the last Juz inshallah. I am on surah Naziaat, mashallah. I also memorized random ayats also, such as the first ten of surah Kahf, among others, Alhamdullilah!! May Allah help us to study HIS book and make it the light of our hearts, Ameen!!:tti_sister:

qadra-sagal

asalamu aleykum

I am trying to learn the Quran inshallah may allah swt makes easer for those who want learn the deen ameen :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

muharram23

Staff member
Salam i'm somali, my older brother memorized the entire quran in 1 year actually and i memorized the first ten chapters from baraqara down but unfortunately i forgot most of it :( i'm trying to get it back someday..

mashaAllah in 1 year, Allahu akbar. Brother do you mean the first 10 pages of Baqarah? InshAllah it is very easy to refresh ur mind. Just keep it up it will work. Assalamu alaykum.

:)

muharram23

Staff member
I am trying to learn the Quran inshallah may allah swt makes easer for those who want learn the deen ameen :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Ameen sister, just dont stop inshaAllah. You know the one who recites the quran good, he/she has one reward, and the one who recites the quran with hardship, has 2 rewards. Now our prophet s.v.s said that for every letter in quran we get rewarded 10 hassanat. He doesnt mean alif-lam mim as one hassanat, but alif-hasanat lam-hasant and mim-hasant a total of 30 right there. Now if ur reading witth hardship, you got reward 2x that which is 2x30 =60 hasanat. :)

Assalamu alaykum

muharram23

Staff member
I am trying to learn the last Juz inshallah. I am on surah Naziaat, mashallah. I also memorized random ayats also, such as the first ten of surah Kahf, among others, Alhamdullilah!! May Allah help us to study HIS book and make it the light of our hearts, Ameen!!:tti_sister:

MashAllah, the one who memorizes the first 10 ayat of surat kahf, will be protected from the fitna of Messih ad dajjal. Keep it up sisster, you can finish easily the last juzz. Ur close :)

assalamu alaykum

there was a hadith , i cant remember where i read it that: prophet mohammad(sw) wish was that in every muslims heart surah yasin is kept.it means that hiw wish was all we muslim read it and also memoruzing

kazi

asslamualykum

i am hafiz alhamdulilah i memorized entire quran when i was 15 years of age , but i am not somalian.

fahmu

Assalamualeykum

I have memorized 18 Juzs. My plan is to finish memorizing this year before summer. Insha Allah pray for me and i'll pray for you guys.

wassalamualeykum

Amirah84

MashaAllah brothers and sister this is beutiful.

Memorised entire quran in one year? How old was he? MashaAllah MAy Allah reward him abundantly.

I read somewhere that the younger you are the easier it is to memorise the quran. So InshaAllah we must push ourselves to do so.

And May Allah make it easy for us, ameen.

:wasalam: