how much the prophet worried about us

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:Shahadah: The prophet Muhammad:)saw:)

Prophet sat quietly in the evening.
One of his companions asked " oh the messenger of Allah why do you sit here grieving?"

“My Ummah, those who follow me, the future of their faith makes me worry 'til I cry. My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?
The prophet stood silently and prayed. His beard became wet as he cried for his fears. "Oh Allah, don’t let this nation fade!" as he pleaded through the night the earth around him filled with tears. "My Ummah, those who follow me. The future of their faith makes me worry 'til I cry. "My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?"
Stillness fell over the land, companions gathered near to where the prophet lay.
Ayesha, his wife, held tight to his hand. The prophet spoke again before he passed away. "My Ummah, those who follow me, the future of their faith makes worry 'til I cry. My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?"
"My Ummah, those who follow me, the future of their faith makes me worry 'til I cry." My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?
Believers, brothers and sisters in Islam, will we be strong and carry on Islam 'til we die? : allahuakbar::allahuakbar: "we will carry on Islam 'til we die! " Salah:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:Shahadah: The prophet Muhammad:)saw:)

Prophet sat quietly in the evening.
One of his companions asked " oh the messenger of Allah why do you sit here grieving?"

“My Ummah, those who follow me, the future of their faith makes me worry 'til I cry. My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?
The prophet stood silently and prayed. His beard became wet as he cried for his fears. "Oh Allah, don’t let this nation fade!" as he pleaded through the night the earth around him filled with tears. "My Ummah, those who follow me. The future of their faith makes me worry 'til I cry. "My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?"
Stillness fell over the land, companions gathered near to where the prophet lay.
Ayesha, his wife, held tight to his hand. The prophet spoke again before he passed away. "My Ummah, those who follow me, the future of their faith makes worry 'til I cry. My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?"
"My Ummah, those who follow me, the future of their faith makes me worry 'til I cry." My brothers and sisters in Islam, will they be strong and carry on Islam after I die?
Believers, brothers and sisters in Islam, will we be strong and carry on Islam 'til we die? : allahuakbar::allahuakbar: "we will carry on Islam 'til we die! " Salah:

nice post sis.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i actually listened to this on a nasheed by dawud wharnsby ali. i don't know if there is a hadith for it. but i think there is. cause it is true that when he was dying he warned us all and worried about us. just dont' know if the words were exactlyl like this.
but nice mashallah. u can also watch it on youtube.

As-salaamu alaikum sis,

I was just wondering what Hadeeth this is from.

Wa salaam

this is not a whole hadiths, but mixed with hadiths and some comment.
there are a few qawl of prophet mohammad(sw).ANd the writing formet was like this:

Muhammad, `alayhis salam,
Sat quietly in the evening
His companion asked,
“O beautiful man, why do you sit here, grieving?”

“My ummah, those who follow me,
The future of their faith
Makes me worry ’til I cry.
My brothers and sisters in Islam,
Will they be strong and carry on after I die?”

The Prophet stood silently and prayed
His beard becoming wet as he cried for his fears.
“O Allah, don’t let this nation fade!”
As he pleaded through the night
The earth around him filled with tears.

A stillness fell over the land
Companions gathered near to where the Prophet lay.
As Ayesha, his wife, held tight to his hand,
The Prophet spoke again before he passed away,

Believers,
Brothers and sisters in Islam,
Will we be strong and carry on
Until we die?