how muslims are treated in usa!

dianek

assalam sister, you are forgetting that California was the largest muslims, arabs in the country,. so that is why. these harrasing happens in states where muslims are not taht unknown.

I disagree....I was raised in a very rural "redneck" good old boy town and there are several stores owned by muslims in that town and they are quite close to the community. Also, my husband has never experienced the least bit of issues with ANYONE in that area or in the richmond area where the muslim population is ALSO small. On the contrary, many people he has worked with in the past (electricians, telephony techs) are INTERESTED in islam...they want to know and they NEVER criticized.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I havent experienced anything to this extent I just get the dirty looks and a few days ago why traveling we stopped to eat in Texas and I had someone looking and whispering. But I feel the women normally get this reactions more so than the man because alot of muslim men in the USA are dressed in regular clothes that do not identify them as muslims so most people do not know unless the are told verses us women are easily identified. One woman last month in a store thought I was opressed and said it was not fair that the muslim man made me were hijab. I did not have time to seak with her because I was in a rush. A few days later I went back to talk to her and explain everything to her and it wasnt the muslim man commanding me to wear it etc... I feel discrimination against muslims exist alot but I feel it is better when you live in larger cities. But I have lived on the east coast in a smaller city but no one ever took it over board and Inshallah I never have to experience something like this. Even if the video it is hard to believe someone would say I will not serve you maybe you have a bomb, etc... If someone really thought you had a bomb they would not refuse you service they would be to scared you would blow them up. I know I would be. Jazak Allah Khair.

Salam Amirah80
:hearts:

sadia_21

salam alaikum....

Mashallah....It was a very nice video...
Like it alot...

Jazakallah khair 4 sharing the video...
Take care.

Fiamanillah*