how often do i log in??

koala

:salam2:

does it usually take so long to get replies to posts? and how often do you normally log in? and what exactly do you do once you log in? do you start new threads or reply to threads or go see the replies to your threads...?:shymuslima1: im clueless...the timing i entered is abu dhabi timing because i couldnt find saudi arabia..but theyre only one hour apart, but i think that maybe im on while everyone else isnt.

on average how long do you stay on turntoislam.com daily? usually when i read a post i see (nearly all the time) the same people replying and i can barely reply to one post...
do you read ALL the new posts??
and some of the discussion places are restricted to me...what do i do so i can gain access to them?
ive barely contributed anything and i feel like im wasting bandwidth space lol

i hope im making sense lol sorry for the lame questions

salam:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

You can log in as many times as you wish. Dont worry too much about the time difference. Because posts are read anyway. Maybe someone writes a post today, and someone writes reply tomorrow.

What is needed is quality posts in response to threads especialy Islamic ones. So, it is better that someone writes to you something that is in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah rather than just writing what they think.

Islamic guidance must be "Qal Allah wa Qala Rasool" - what Allah the almighty has Said in the Quran and what the Propeht:saw: taught to us through the Hadith.

I do not personally read all the new posts, that would be difficult to manage, although I would love to be able to spend more time developing the site and helping others. There are some great members here who help out alhamdulillah. We all together here and help each other and learn from each other inshaAllah.

Nothing is restricted on this site...... The Memberlist is not viewable to new members, and also parts of the Brother / Sister sections are restricted, you must have to become member of the Brothers/Sister club to gain access to that.

Some posts are moderated and even deleted if they teach wrong thing or provide no evidence substantiating any Islamic remarks. This is important as we would not want anyone learning something wrong or non-Muslims being taught inaccurate teachings.

You are definitely not wasting "Bandwidth", we are using very good servers alhamdulillah. And can cope with members reading and posting alhamdulillah... Infact, I encourage people to make the most of it because we are paying a lot for the website. So it would be wasteful if people didnt use the site effectively.. by contributing.

Wasalam.

umucamaar

i have very nice thins that i would whant to sher wi you but am new in the website
i dont know how to bost from the certen place to the websit
can any one help me pleas

ihavadream

i have a dream

ayman/from algeria assalamou 3alaikoum je m'appel chawki j 27 ans j 'ai un desire de faire un changement du discution biensur avec les musulments ..j'espere bien trouver ce champs dns le monde entiers ..mais desoler avec ts cette ecriture en français prsq je suis pa bien en englais lihada ahhibbati alkiram arjou an ajidahada almajal bayna almouslimine fa la tahtarou fi tabadoul alaarrae 3an alislam liannahouy sawfa yorfa3ou kathiroun mina alloubs 3an mafhoum alislam wa atrok lakoum bayna aydikoum my email /*removed*

ihavadream

hello kamar

assalamou 3alaikoum ya kamar arjou an tajidi fi alislam koul ma houa nakis fi alhayate alhaditha /ismi aymane min algeria