How to Avoid Ikhtilaf and Reach Common Consensus

abulzan07

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious and Most Merciful

AsalamAlykum Warahamatullahi Wabarkatuhu......I am starting this thread as i see people opening a new thread against each other like wahabis tablighis sufis and barelvies etc.......As student of knowledge I know how confusing it to pick which one to follow and which one to not but Allahamdullilah I have asked this to a brother who gave me such a satisying answer that i come out of all this trouble and would like to share this with you all hoping you all get benefit from it.....

Everyone claim these days to be on sunnah like sufis barelvis khajrities ahmadiya wahabis salafi etc all claim we are on quran and sunnah but most of them have thr own interpretation of it and you can get 5 interpreation of one verse of quran from 5 differnet sects as Allah do not reveal the interpreatation of quran so how we will decide which interpreatation is right and whch is wrong because everyone of us is not scholar and cant read all books on fiqh and islamic laws

So Allah tell us follow Quran and Sunnah and companions so here comes the most important thing that we have to understand quran and sunnah as sahabas understand because rasulAllah saw explain them quran and sunnah they were best of people lived and learn from Imam Ambiya RasulAllah saw and follow sahabas as whole not of particular one sahabas so do what sahabas did blindly and dont do it if sahabas on whole havnt do it

For Ex All the people who says that prophet saw is alive in his grave and making prayer and they quote from quranic ayah that prophet saw did not die but see did sahabas understand this verse like this if you all remeber when prophet saw died Abu Bakr Siddiq Ra comes out and shouted Prophet is dead who so ever worship prophet he is dead and Who so ever worship Allah he is there for you and all,So as prophet was dieing all sahabas was there did a single sahabas stand up and said ohhh abu bakr quran says he is alive so this is short example of how we have to decide things just see sahabas

There is hadith of prophet saw he said after third generation there would time come when there is so many ikhtilaf in my ummah but the one who cling to quran and sunnah and follow it like my companion they will get reward of 50 martyr of my time like sahabis.....

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Jaza kallahu khairan may Allah give us the reward of 50 martyrs Ameen

i wonder if you were at the lecture given at my mosque by Abu Usamah at-thahabi he gave a wonderful talk on this issue mashallah

May Allah reward you :ma:

:wasalam:

abulzan07

Ya he gave lecture on saturday in our local mosque in liverpool and i ask him this question in first session so he told me his second part of talk is based on it and mashAllah he get me out of this sect politics so i thought i will share with others as i have seen many people who are confused on this issue

AbdAllah84

Jazakallah Khair for starting this important thread. The Quran points out what causes different interpretations and how avoid it.

He it is Who hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture wherein are clear (explicit) revelations - they are the substance of the Book - and others (which are) implicit. But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue, forsooth, that which is implicit seeking (to cause) dissension by seeking to explain it. None knoweth its explanation save Allah. And those who are of sound instruction say: We believe therein; the whole is from our Lord; but only men of understanding really heed. (3:7)

So which issue are we discussing first than?

Salam Alakyum,

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم

:jazaak: Thanks for sharing with us a beautiful thread.

May Allah :subhanallah: Guide us all to the right path. :tti_sister:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I was there too mashallah he is a good speaker i brought my little brothers along too they liked it....He made it really clear to understand mashallah and i liked the part about the sahaba mashallah was you there the whole day?

abulzan07

Asalamalykum Warahmtahullahi Wabarkatuhu.....This sheikh is one of the best sheikh i would consider in UK because he speak truth and haqq so many people call him outspoken speaker but Allahmdulillah i am so much inspire from him as he is revert but i dont find any born muslim close to his knowledge may Allah bless him ......yes i was there whole day

:salah:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Yes your right i havent seen a born muslim close to his knowledge may Allah bless him and increase his knowledge and amaal ameen :tti_sister:

i heard their where reverts their listening mashallah i met a revert sister their i have never seen her before it was a blessed meeting and gathering mashallah

May Allah guide our community to have more of these gatherings ameen :tti_sister:

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum

Salafis (or wahabis as u call) are upon the ways of the prophet and sahabahs, ie the first three generations of muslims.

Wasalam

abulzan07

Sister Nurain
I totally agree with you their is nothing like wahabis its all spread by haters and media ......I am salafi who strictly follow quran and sunnah and way of salaf and idea behind creating this thread is to bring people close to the way of salaf and avoid differnce.......JazakhAllah Khair

Sister Muslim18
yeah there was many in reverts brother as well on that day May Allah bless our community and we had more and more event like this.....JazakhAllah Khair

Nurain

Sister Nurain
I totally agree with you their is nothing like wahabis its all spread by haters and media ......I am salafi who strictly follow quran and sunnah and way of salaf and idea behind creating this thread is to bring people close to the way of salaf and avoid differnce.......JazakhAllah Khair

ALHUMDULILLAH BROTHER