How to find muslims

Derek

How would I go about finding someone in one of my home town's (orillia ontario or burlington ontario) to teach me of islam?Thank you for your time.

shmed

mosque?

:salam2:

its better for you to look for the nearest mosque in your area.

may Allah make it easy for you.

:hijabi:

:wasalam:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Hi Derek,

Welcome to TTI!!! You`ve come to the right place to learn about Islam. Please have a look at the New Muslim video section. Also, there are lots of threads in this forum that talk about Islam. Feel free to browse around.

I am from Ottawa, Ontario. Please PM me and I will try my best to find you somebody in your town to teach you about Islam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Always check on the web; but if you are in a hurry then...

I travel a lot & finding a Mosque or looking up common Muslim names in the local Phone always helps me (to get to know a Mosque or local Halal place or what-ever)…

You will always find:

• Khan
• Muhammed (Mohammed, Muhammad or some different spelling)
• Syed
• Etc. in most phone books in most cities

Don’t be shy as I have done this a million times in strange places and it always works!

P.S: I have also been shouted at but Allah (SWT) knows that I am trying to find a Mosque so I just move on to the next name in the phone book

spike.p

Hey Derek !

I'm in Toronto (Scarborough) If you still need help Email me at *removed* and we'll sort it out.:ma:

NOTE: Sorry no personal information on the forum. You can contact through Private Messages Inshallah.