How to handle comments about Islam..

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
Salaam allaikum

Sister

my advice is be patient with him. i used to get angry at many times in these kind of situations. but now i am patient when it comes to islam. the recent event was i and the other teacher who is cristian. we both believe in god . and we both agree that he is one. so usually i used to discuss islam and issues related to politics with him . but one day some athiest and non practising muslim gathered among us. so as some religion based question or topic raised up and these athiest started making fun of god and even worship to god which is salaat that we do 5 times. so it did triger anger to me and even to cristian teacher. but we both stayed patient that time and let them say what they had to say. but that is just one of the days where i started to learn to be patient with religion issues. So patient is the key to prove that islam is not the reliion of tyranny and forcing others to become muslim or forcing any muslim to do anything

walaikum assalaam

LIFE4ALLAH

:salam2:
"Muslims are going to hold some cities in America hostage and force everyone to convert to Islam or cities in the U.S. will be nuked.' Lol that was kind of off topic but I had to share what I thought was the funniest/saddest thing ever.

I cannot stop laughing sister...sorry if it seems rude....but it is realy strange what people think about muslims

may Allah protect you and keepyou strong..have a patience.

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
Raise your hand and ask, "Do I understand that you find shooting people dead and blowing up buildings to be awesome or entertaining? Then I take it you enjoyed watching the twin towers implode and thousands of people losing their lives!" QUOTE]

I agree with this. Even though it may be hard to get up the courage, its worth it.

OmarTheFrench

Simple solution from the Almighty,the merciful:

[6:68] If you see those who mock our revelations, you shall avoid them until they delve into another subject. If the devil causes you to forget, then, as soon as you remember, do not sit with such evil people.

BrotherZak

Salam,

U need to raise your hand & answer him, - 'You know what? Thats me! Im a muslim' lol
im sure hes gonna surprised.
Sabar is part of iman,hope Allah swt give a strengh to you.

here is articles for u to read,insyallah will help u.

wassalam

http://www.sa.niu.edu/msa/books/towardsunderstandingislam.pdf

http://www.arabicbible.com/christian/q_about_islam_practices.htm

Salam

Do you realize that the second link is a arabic christain site about Islam. Not very accurate, skimped through it a bit..

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

This teacher sounds like he is definitely overstepping his bounds as to what is acceptable teaching material. The classroom is not his personal soapbox to proport his political opinions and leanings. I would speak to the principle and inform him that this teacher is teaching propaganda at best and outright lies at worst.

~Sarah

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Don't let people like that phase you. Now that I'm more open about Islam, I see Muhammed :saw: as a role model. When he introduced Islam to the people around him he got a lot of enemies, but what did he do? He kept on going with a smile and now 1400 years later...look at the impact he left behind on the world. Islam is the 2nd most popular religion in the world and growing Allhamdullilah.

:wasalam: