How To React to Protests [Must Watch]

Ershad

:salam2:

I see, in lot of threads, discussion about Protests and revolutions in Arab countries like Syria, Libya, Yemen etc. However, before we react to it, do we check if our opinion is in accordance with Qur'an and Sunnah? Do we understand Qur'an and Sunnah the way the Salaf did? What should be our stand on these issues? Yes, Qur'an and Sunnah has everything, everything we need. From every issue relating to our daily life to the ruling of a country, is in the Qur'an and Sunnah. That is knowledge. Everything else which is not according to it is Jahiliya (Ignorance).

What are the goals of these revolutions? Are they asking for Islam? Even if they are asking for Islam, is the means they use in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah? The video below explains the nuances of it. It is really eye opening. It is a must watch. Also, there are some suggestions for people who jump to conclusions while calling people Kaafir and also, why the ruler of Libya was declared Kaafir.

[yt]GS0dP2dLruk[/yt]

And Allah is the Source of strength and knowledge. Allah Knows the best.

uddim004

:salam2:
i watched this video some time ago, really good. i would recommend everyone to watch this. i have also watched other videos from
onewaytoparadise they are all pretty good.