How To Win The Love Of Your Husband

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe for you it's not Cinderella time,but let the dreaming wives to dream!I like to be in "cinderella" world until I'll be able:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Do you really want to be Ella who lives in the cinders. Think sister..

I have been blessed not to want what poor Ella wanted..keep it real sisters.
To win the love of your husband is not a one time thing...it is work. And you have to grow yourselves as individuals.

Blessed are you. Now..what are you going to do with that blessing. Life is not a static force.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
yes but Cinderella was poor,unlucky,but really honest and humile...she had the patience to tolerate her 2 half-sisters,but she married a good man who didn't look for the social extraction of that lady.she just won his heart with her innocence....So sister,I'm sorry,but I remain in Cinderella world!:muslim_child:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I thought he just loved her feet...to think of the time and money spent on such foolishness...for the love of feet...

In the garden of Love there is no need for glass slippers.

enjoy your day...

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
he didn't love her for her feet:when she danced at the party dressing like a princess,she was wearing shoes of crystal,then when it arrived the midnight she ran away because the magic would have vanished and wuold have returned the cinderella she was.while running she lost the shoe,and the prince said he would have married the lady whose foot could enter in the crystal shoe...the moral of the tale is clear!I enjoy my day and never sto to win the love of my husband,maybe without a crystal shoe!:)