~~HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY~~

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah my days are passing well, but only busy and very tired, as I am prepearing my University exams. But Alhadmulillah ala Kulli Haal, sometimes we understand that even been busy can bring us happinness in our lifes as we understand better to value every moment from Allah.

Please dear brothers and sisters make duas for my exams Inshallah, that with help of Allah I pass them succesfully. Ameen summa ameen

May Allah help us all.Ameen.

:wasalam:

elqouds2020

salamu alaykum our day was very well since we came back to life and we had morning prayers and am also douaa mercie God for helping us to fulfill our duty to our Sharia and recite the holy book of the current god.

elqouds2020

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah my days are passing well, but only busy and very tired, as I am prepearing my University exams. But Alhadmulillah ala Kulli Haal, sometimes we understand that even been busy can bring us happinness in our lifes as we understand better to value every moment from Allah.

Please dear brothers and sisters make duas for my exams Inshallah, that with help of Allah I pass them succesfully. Ameen summa ameen

May Allah help us all.Ameen.

:wasalam:
salamu alaykum that god gives you the power and faith and courrage to pass your exams