How was your sight to life before ISLAM?

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

How was your Sight to life before Islam?
SELAM.................................................................................................

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum!

Hehe, it was all makeup and hair for me, tight jeans and so on, I was girly lol. But I weren't interested in boyfriends and stuff, I'm only 14, I was taught to wait till marriage, alhamdulillah I avoided these things.
I was cheeky to teachers and so on...MUSIC astaghfirullah

I realised the truth alhamdulillah, I never cared about my education, I loved my parents dearly and cared for them much though, and my family, I still regret the past, yes I was grown up as a Muslim, but not properly, no mosque no nothing, just simply ''There is no God but Allah''

Religion was kind of blocked out for me, but like I mentioned on the thread ''what Impressed you in Islam?'' I said that I began watching The Arrivals (I began to watch it because I was told music is misguided, Allah knows best as it says that in the Qur'an), staying with religious Muslims, it made sense to me, Islam is PERFECT in every way.
P.S. I love being educated now, and I'm more focused in life, to be successful in the akhira is my goal

I thank Allah for guiding us all, may He keep on guiding us! Ameen