how we fall into the hands of shytan

alaimakhalid6767

As we all muslims know that there is nar hell and the garden jannah. We all want to go to jannah were there is good not bad.But we muslims sometimes disobey our lord allah and then we fall into the hands of the devil shaytan.When we fall into the hands of shaytan we listen to him,if your wondering how it because he will whisper into or ears and when we pray he will make us forget some steps in the prayer,he can make us lie to each other,he can make us hurt each others feelings by lying or by stealing something from somebody, he can make muslims not to read the quran and do a lot of bad stuff so what can we do to figure who we should believe a lot of people sometimes disobey allah and believe in shaytan when we do that shaytan gets more powerful and allah will get mad at you.We muslims can disobey shaytan to by praying,not lying,not stealing ,not doing bad things,reading quran and saying surah fathia, aytul qursi,and by saying audu bill him min ill shaytan ar ragim when we say this shaytan will get destroyed or leave you and go to somebody else.Thankyou for reading this and if i made any mistakes please don't be shy just tell me what i did wrong thank you and tell me what you would like me to write I'm only ten years old :ma:

a_stranger

:salam2:

Jazaki Allahu kairan what you wrote is very true and useful. We muslems should fight the whispers of shaitan by more faith and good deeds.:salah:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Little sister,

Before you post on the forum please do your math homework. And when you post on the forum..and read this very carefully: Any grammatical mistakes you make will be held against you. You are to use complete sentences. You are to use spell check. Your verb tense must be correct. Why are you using run-on sentences.

Now, log off and get your homework done.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
as she wrote,she's only 10 years old...and I too make my grammatical mistakes,but I'd like to be warned by PM and not publically.because I have a sensibility.now this little girl what can answer you?

alaimakhalid6767

dear my older sister apppa i have called you and told you that I'm having a hard time doing that and i did do my math homework and i tad you that I'm kinda sick so i keep on using run on sentences but i have done more corrections and i will do my math homework and i will correct my grammar nd can you pu nicer posts please i did do my math homework :angryblue:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweetheart....

I just want to be proud of you. I know how much you love to write. I know how well you can write. You are a Muslim girl. And you know what I expect from you. You are bright.

Believe it or not I missed you today. Now, babygirl....I log on to TTI and I see a million posts by you. I am thinking to myself..ah this child had a good day. She did everything but what she needs to do!!

InshaAllah you will be back tomorrow. I am very proud of you. You have the courage to go to an international website and write. Now. do it like I have taught you..the best you can.

( don't forget the lollipops...we need them!!)

alaimakhalid6767

hello

ill ask my dad if he can take me to the store and buy them but if i can't i won't go but you know my whole family is sick so if my father is in the mood he will take me:hearts:

a_stranger

As we all muslims know that there is nar hell and the garden jannah. We all want to go to jannah were there is good not bad.But we muslims sometimes disobey our lord allah and then we fall into the hands of the devil shaytan.When we fall into the hands of shaytan we listen to him,if your wondering how it because he will whisper into or ears and when we pray he will make us forget some steps in the prayer,he can make us lie to each other,he can make us hurt each others feelings by lying or by stealing something from somebody, he can make muslims not to read the quran and do a lot of bad stuff so what can we do to figure who we should believe a lot of people sometimes disobey allah and believe in shaytan when we do that shaytan gets more powerful and allah will get mad at you.We muslims can disobey shaytan to by praying,not lying,not stealing ,not doing bad things,reading quran and saying surah fathia, aytul qursi,and by saying audu bill him min ill shaytan ar ragim when we say this shaytan will get destroyed or leave you and go to somebody else.Thankyou for reading this and if i made any mistakes please don't be shy just tell me what i did wrong thank you and tell me what you would like me to write I'm only ten years old :ma:

This a very good reminder for all of us. I like to read it , it wakens my heart.

Jazaki Allahu khairan young pure sister, pure innocent heart is a hidden treasure .