How your Mom Bash you

zakiyah

muslim sis
loooool:lol: my mum used to give me a smack on the bottom.i still remember that:p:biggrin: or she would drag me to the other room n give me a good half hour lecture:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.n after shes finished she always used to give me a hug n a kiss.:muslim_child::hearts::SMILY252:

:salam2:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

My mother never touched me when i was young, but my father used to beat me so hard with almost anything in his reach, you name it.

i'm 32 yo now and i still fear him. :) :(

i didn´t had any contact with my father, cause he was in germany and me in bangladesh. so my mummy was mother and father both for me. she used to love me and also take care of me like my father. she used to beat me with ruler. but since i am 12 she didn´t beat me any more.

verily my mother´s punishment is like medicine for me.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
my mom is the sweetest person in the world , she havent beat me before even if she did I dont remember
nice post

LoooooooooooooooL

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Hey i already told you guys dont play angel role. I know most of you were "bad" guys in your early life.

Simply explain the "TOOL" your mom or dad used to beat you.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam:

no beating nor any shouting of my sweet mom is experienced by me...when i was young (around 8-10 years) i wont be able to watch cartoon if i dont read sura Yasiin between Magrib and 'Isha prayer ( locally called 'between two prayers)...lol..and i remember when i do not go Quran class, she used to say 'i will beat u a lot in the day of beating' lol...but u know brothers and sisters! still that "beating day" did not come...now im 19...:)...when i told mom abt it 2 days ago, she was laughing and said.."thats because i dont want to hit my children because of love i have in my heart on u"...

she is so precious like a mountain of gold...what i can say is that she knows how to grow up children...:SMILY252:

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Shahzad

I remember those bare hands and the slippers of my mom.

But such punishments helps the person to go ahead and achieve some thing in life (other than wife ;)).