Husband teases me about Virgins in Jannah

NatalieSiddiqui_334

My husband always shoves it into face that in Jinnah he will have 70 virgins that he will have intercourse with all the years. Why must he do this ? Is it permissible to say something like that to your wife of this life? I know that Allah swt has tested my jealousy but why must my husband say such things to see if I will have a reaction ? I need advice , what should I say to him when he says things like this to me? Also he is angry with me for trying to keep our home religious, he is one unfortunately that was very Americanized when we married , but then Allah swt showed me islam and I have embraced islam in the fullest. He is unhappy because I do not want to see him doing such horrible haram things . Please any advice ?

Ummah 99

Firstly tell him this:
1471916_623268587736182_1959575870_n.jpg

And using your jealousy against you is a really bad move because you know hurting people is really prohibited and please make your husband understand that if he does not respect his worldly wife, his chance of having Hoors is getting slimmer. A true Muslim man is happy with what he has and the Hoors are just part of the reward. And I read in one Fatwa that the wife in this world will be the prettiest among the Hoors so you treat your wife badly here Allah swt will not compromise with you because you don't deserve it...

And yes, you should keep an Islamic household, it is a must because Angels descend there all the time. The Prophet (saw.) whoever dresses like us is among us, it goes for the dressing of houses as well so there is no excuse for that.
Increase your rate of praying Nafl- Tahajjud, Chast, Ishraq and make dua, it helps trust me, if you are confused about these salahs, you can ask me! :)

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Selam Aleykum,

Welcome to the website sister.

Tell him the reward of ~70 hurlieen is only to those that die as Sheheed. And that he needs to gain more knowledge to correct this and other wrong beliefs of his. If he continues like this, he will get 0 wives in jennah because he will be in jehennam and he will have one very unhappy wife in this life. The minimum size of the people lowest in Jennah is 10 earths and they will get at least two wives, you can correct him by saying this and show him the hadith. If he does die as Sheheed it is better though, as he jokes about. Tell him not to mimick the kuffar and enemies of Islam that mock our religion using this, it is a great honor that we should all work for.

Be patient with him sister, think of how you were before you submitted to Allah SWT and try to show him the proper way of Muslims. Explain to him how you changed and why inshallah. Do not let him make your house un-Islamic. Show him the proofs of Islam, i.e. historic, linguistic, scientific miracles inshallah. That may help. Talk to him about Jennah and Jehenam a lot and stories of the Prophets PBUT and Sahabah RA. Mention hadiths when they come to mind, don't hide your Islam but show out openly- he is your husband, you should be open with him and communicate well inshallah. He sounds like he will reply back with smarmy remarks sometimes so just tell him that it is a great sin to mock our religion, righteous people who Allah loves, etc. show him the ayats etc. for this. Tell him you have changed and would like him too, be open with him inshallah and show him genuine concern for him in this life and the next.

Tell him it is not allowed for him to force you into doing anything Haram and to cut you off from the Halal. If he has a problem with anything you are doing show him the deleel for it, put it in his face, and make him read it. If he still has a problem then you need to first establish the foundations of what it means to be a Muslim. We follow the Quran and Sunnah, 5 pillars, 6 articles of faith, etc. Elhamdulillah he is Muslim though so just work on him slowly, it is hard to change a person 100% so just try to change him little by little. If he wont listen to you take him around other pious people inshallah, when he is in a crowd of them he will act much differently and will likely respect and listen to them much more.... In time inshallah he will learn and correct his actions.

Your situation is difficult, may Allah SWT make it easy for you and guide your Husband. Ameen.

Some men are just immature, inshallah he is just joking around and does not want to hurt your feelings. And remember in Jennah you would not care if he had more than one wife or not, you will only feel good things in Jennah. This life is temporary and just a test so be patient sister.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Firstly he has no idea whether or not he is going to Jannah, secondly he should fear Allah, it is not allowed for husband to speak in such a rude and abusive manner. You have to advise him, and if he does not like that you practise Islam, and he insists on haram, rather than to tag along with this, you might want to seek out a well-known Imam in your local area who can help and better advise you.

wasalam

My husband always shoves it into face that in Jinnah he will have 70 virgins that he will have intercourse with all the years. Why must he do this ? Is it permissible to say something like that to your wife of this life? I know that Allah swt has tested my jealousy but why must my husband say such things to see if I will have a reaction ? I need advice , what should I say to him when he says things like this to me? Also he is angry with me for trying to keep our home religious, he is one unfortunately that was very Americanized when we married , but then Allah swt showed me islam and I have embraced islam in the fullest. He is unhappy because I do not want to see him doing such horrible haram things . Please any advice ?

In Jannah the righteous woman will be married to her husband and she will be pleased with that
Be happy sister you'll be the leader of all the 70..............

Allah subhanna wata Alaa will marry the believing women to their husbands of the dunya if they were righteous and make them pleased with that. That IS what they would desire. They wouldn’t want anyone else.

And if a woman did not get married during her worldly life, or if her husband was not from the people of Jannah, then Allah will marry her to one of the believing men in Jannah. The women will live with their husband and children and families in their own realms in Paradise, and they will be so content with that.
“Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring.”(Surah ar-Rad: 23)
“Enter the Garden, you and your wives, you will be made glad. There will be brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that the souls desire and eyes find sweet and you will stay there forever. This is the garden, which you are made to inherit because of what you used to do. Therein for you is fruit in plenty whence to eat.” (Az-Zukhruf 43: 70-73)
Ibn Katheer said: “ they (the women of Jannah) lower their gaze and avoid looking at men other than their husband, so they do not think that there is anything in Paradise that is more handsome than their husbands. This was stated by Ibn Abbaas, Qataadah, Ata al-Khuraasaani and Ibn Zayd.

And it was narrated that one of them will say to her husband: By Allaah I do not think that there is anything in Paradise finer than you, or that there is anything in Paradise dearer to me than you; praise be to Allaah Who has made you for me and made me for you.”

(Tafseer al-Quraan al-Azeem).#hidaysister.com

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:salam:
:bismillah:
Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -
Gardens and grapevines
[companions] of equal age
~Holy Surah An Naba' 78/31-33

O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
~Holy Qur'an Al-Baqarah:153
No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah.
And whoever believes in Allah - Allah will guide their heart. And Allah(swt) is Knowing of all things.
~Holy qur'an At Taghaabun (64:11)

Then if you fear you will not be able to do justice, then (marry) only one independant woman for a wife Or marry the slaves which you have. "

~Holy qur'an An-Nisa : 3

And you will never be able to be equal [in feeling] between wives,
even if you should strive [to do so].
So do not incline completely [toward one] and leave another hanging.
And if you amend [your affairs] and fear Allah - then indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

~Holy qur'an An-Nisa` :129

Masha'allah!

Don't worry sister you will be turning into very beautiful virgin in heaven
so much more beautiful then those women, they have no match with us because
of our good and pious deed that we've done on earth !
(dunya) :)
Alhamdulillah.

55_29.png

55_30.png

meaning:

29:Whoever is
within the heavens and earth asks Allah swt

every day Allah swt is bringing about a matter.

30:Then which of the Blessings of your God(Allah swt) will you both (jinns and men) deny?
~Holy quran~surah Al Rahmaan 55:29/30

Dearest sister;
so anything that you are unhappy later when you are in heaven consult it in front of Allah swt.

Allahu Akbar!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)
to top

Last edited:

Jannahsweetie

jannah sweetie
May Allah Swt give you sabr (patience) when your hub says these things. It can be hurtful as you obviously care for him. Just give him more islamic books etc & encourage him to attend jummah khutbah and talks. Inshallah he may calm down. Take care sister.

NatalieSiddiqui_334

Thank you all sisters for your knowledge . I have been trying to convince my husband to read Quran with me. Pray that he accepts the task.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu sister,

My advice will be, have patience and pray to the all powerful to change his heart.
The way Allah subhanahu wa taala changed your heart HE can do that to him too. It is very easy for HIM.

Wa alaikumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu