i am a revert of 2 months inshalla

bilal amin

i feel so welcome in islam amongst my brothers!!! since learning of islam and practicing i am so in love with islam and with allah!! inshalla these feelings will grow stronger!! being a muslim thus far has made me want to be more and do so much more for my lord and saviour allah!! i am in fact changing jobs and taking a job with my local islamic centre and driving school bus for the islamic school!!! i am so happy to imerse myself in islam!!!

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: :ma: Congratulations on becoming Muslim, dear brother :) Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Your new job sounds really cool, Alhamdulillah :) Also, I really like the name Bilal and the story of Bilal, may Allah grant him Paradise.

Take care and welcome to TTI. We are a big and ever-growing family all around the globe, :ma: Looking forward to your input in the threads :)

:wasalam:

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum my dear brother Bilal,
I can almost feel the warmth of your faith leaping from your words, although i sit here thousands of miles away from you. May Allah keep you on the straigh path and shower His infinite Mercy and Blessing on you. Welcome to TTI, i pray you find your stay beneficial.
Remember Allah in times of ease, and He will remember you in times of hardship.
Wassalaam

yasin67

:salam2: Bilal ,
Mashaallah you are Muslim.Wonderful news!I am so happy to read that you are pleased with your new life.Inshaallah you learn more about Islam and this makes you closer to Allah swt.

nasiruyola

bilal amin; said:
i feel so welcome in islam amongst my brothers!!! since learning of islam and practicing i am so in love with islam and with ALLAH!! insha ALLLAH these feelings will grow stronger!! being a muslim thus far has made me want to be more and do so much more for my LORD and saviour ALLAH!! i am in fact changing jobs and taking a job with my local islamic centre and driving school bus for the islamic school!!! i am so happy to imerse myself in islam!!!
SALAM MASHA ALLAH. PLS BE CAPITALIZING YOUR SAVIOR'S NAME -ALLAH'S NAME. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND REWARD YOU WITH THE HIGHEST REWARD.

Abu_Luqmann

:salam2:

Welcome to the true way of life, brother.
You can learn a lot from this wonderful site
We are all here to help you out

May Allah Subhanahu wata'ala make your affairs easy for you.

:wasalam:

PS: Nice name! :SMILY139: