I am back

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Salam Alaykum everyone!

its been a while since ive been on here, for some personal reasons, and just a while a go i got a mail from turntoislam wondering where i went!

I am still alive lol but to be honest, i lost interest in turntoislam after an incident.. it disappointed me a lot..

when a non muslim enters this site, your so warm and welcome, and you don't criticize their religion. you're "respecting" and don't call them a kaffir. Yet when we talked about Shia, i found some awful comments that just surprised me! Yes, Shia are different, but that does not mean you need to say such nasty things like, they are kaffir etc. that is for God to decide. When i voiced my opinion saying they are normal people and that they are not violent as people take them out to be, and that it is for God to decide whether they are kaffir, [even some people emailed me some stupid stuff about Shia~ i have a friend who is shia, but she doesnt do any of that stuff. some people on here exaggerated and made them look like savages. they picked their info, as they pleased.]- people got so angry! people had so much hate towards them! and they are our muslim brothers. they are close to us. we shouldnt treat them differently just caus they believe some of the things differently, [just like christians and jews etc.] if some shia hate us [if thats what u think] that doesnt mean you should be the same.

that just really surprised me how people replied back and approached it.. it just really disappointed me..

turntoislam is a place to give out information, to share knowledge, but in an islamic right way. not in a mean, unislamical way!

please comment, i would like to hear your thoughts bout this.

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
We are very happy to have you back with us. I agree with all that you said we should act in an islamic way : we should tell the truth in a polite manner, but we should never accept false hadiths and lies about our prophet salla Allah aliahi wa sallam and his sahaba radia Allah anhim . We should be carefull to study Islam and practise it as our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam did and teach others with love, respect and good intention.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

i too agree. not all shias are same and this is told by our sunni scholars too.

we dont dislike all shias but only those who say that Quran is incomplete or curse sahaba (ra).

RandyJackson

Its okay sister, keep your head up. Ignorance is a disease and I see a lot of people coughing. Pity them, and praise your Lord its not contagious.

I finally learned what "fitna" means. Too bad it exists in Islam's dictionary.