I am confused about religion

Kayote

Asalamualikum,

I think you are speaking to the wrong person. I never called out to 'them'.

It is par for the course to twist the comments, again.....what is simple that I said....that God is God and that Jesus is not God. And Jesus never said he was God.....

Salam,

I was not refering to you, but I used the word 'you' as refering to someone who uses the 'you' & who he is refering to by using that word. Hope that makes sense :D

I must confess that the small 'details' of differences in who jesus or God is, is not for negative thoughts, but for a clearer sight.

Masha'Allah thats the best way to look at it. We all are here to learn from eachother, whether it is about Islam or about other religions.

WaAliekum Assalam

fatima N

Ahmed deedat and Gary Miller?!

:wasalam:

do you know where I can find Deedat versus Miller about Islam and christanity? But not as a video, because all the videos I found are not clear.

:)

tofikzaian

salam alykom my sister ,
are you living in canda are you near Monteral ?
one of my friends is thiere and she is new mulsim u can help each other and start learn islam together

fatima N

:salam2:​

Yes i live in canada, but i'm too far from Monteral, but if your friend doesn't mind I can get her email and we can disscus and learn together through the internet enshallah.
I really wnat to meet new muslims, please ask her and let me know.

jazak allah 5ier and thanks for replying

Fatima

tofikzaian

salam alykom Fatma my sister ,
the problem is that she didnot come online that much , we just chat 1 time a week , so whats ur email and i will give to her , she is filpina so send me ur email or send me an email to my email *************