i am confuzzled

osbay99

salaam,
had a few concerns
1. what exactly are muslims sposed to follow with respect to the punishment for adulterers? is it stoning to death or flogging?? hadith says one thing but quran says another.. my interpretation is that the hadtih clarified what the quran was saying... in chapter 24:2

and and i want to inshAllah be a speaker in the name of Islam and give Dawah and all that good stuff.. but would i have any restrictions because im a woman???

please let me know
salaam
pramiti

happy 2 b muslim

its perfectly fine to speak out....

assalam alaykum

*Removed: Hamza Yusuf Videos are not allowed on TTI*

hope this help . it tells you the effect of this world and what the prophet says watch it is really gd.

it ok to be a speaker for islam, inshallah i want to be a scholar for islam because it the best thing you can become with in the world. i am a women 2 it isnt stopping me or limiting me remember aisha(may allah be pleased with her) was one of the greatest scholar of the world till to this day she use to correct the companions of the prophet, however when they came to her house she would hide behide the door and answer them. when she give a talk she put a wall infront of her and them.The blessing of the scholar is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much blessing lol, it is go on http://www.islamiska.org/media/yahya.htm ....go on the blessing of the scholar you will have tears in your eyes.
:tti_sister:

allah increase my knowledg amen
hope that answered your question