I AM GETTING ANGRY...

dianek

women like to complain and a woman will always complain to her closest friends because she knows they'll listen and agree with her without arguing about it. and a lot of these woman will not admit to being wrong for their honours sake. if she is as stubborn as u claim, you shouldnt expect an "im sorry i was wrong" because you wont get it. it may be that her "ok" implies the "im sorry" without her having to directly say it and thats her way of admitting fault. it can be frusterating, but you should continue to be patient with her and dont raise your hands aganist her - that would be hypocritical of you in terms of respect. best of luck!

You are right on the money.......our girlfriends are our support and out when we need it, and they ALWAYS support us...........

najbc

How long did you know her before you got marry? Do you know the said the truth you set you free. Tell her the true and you need to sit and really talk about this, maybe see marriage therapist. I heard there are Muslim therapists. It is really too early to be fighting and disagree and tell her that. You really should work together to get on the same page. If she does not listen and her action is to turn you to be like your father, then you should let her go. If you love someone you should set them free and if they truly belong to you then they will come back to you.

hope everything will work out for you.
:tti_sister:

dianek

How long did you know her before you got marry? Do you know the said the truth you set you free. Tell her the true and you need to sit and really talk about this, maybe see marriage therapist. I heard there are Muslim therapists. It is really too early to be fighting and disagree and tell her that. You really should work together to get on the same page. If she does not listen and her action is to turn you to be like your father, then you should let her go. If you love someone you should set them free and if they truly belong to you then they will come back to you.

hope everything will work out for you.
:tti_sister:

Your phrase here makes it sound as though a woman makes a man violent and absolves him of his responsibility for his own actions. This is why "wife beating" is so wide spread....because "she made me do it"....HOW RIDICULOUS!!!!!! A REAL MAN takes whatever we throw at them and NEVER raises his hand at us! If it is too much to bare....a REAL man walks away until he calms down.

najbc

Your phrase here makes it sound as though a woman makes a man violent and absolves him of his responsibility for his own actions. This is why "wife beating" is so wide spread....because "she made me do it"....HOW RIDICULOUS!!!!!! A REAL MAN takes whatever we throw at them and NEVER raises his hand at us! If it is too much to bare....a REAL man walks away until he calms down.

Hey hold up there, what i wrote is for everyone both men and women. Women do make a man violent and men do make women violent. And surprise husband beating do exists.