I am getting through changes.

abu'muhammad

:salam2:

hope site permits me.

I think I am getting through changes.

Most of the time I think of the day of resurrection,when to answer naked, and uncircumcised. Recently when I heard Surah-Rahman , cried at each and every verse. I hold my eyes with hands yet cried too much. I was thinking of answering my Rabb. how can I answer about those bestowed blessings. Believe this,cause I need duas . Thinking, When it will be to answer, how will I answer. I think of pul seerah walking on it,will it be easy for me ? I need your duas to the best. I am in emotional times. When posting something here, I am literally shivering. I' m afraid of Allah for validity of what I conveyed, and should be that only. When I am watching Hajj scenes, The people wearing Ihram going , I cannot hold my pulses.The adrenaline in me rise, heart beat rise. And I think the only desire to be among them. I feel very very mild . On duty I think of those things. I think now I am doing this work,because Islam has taught us to be responsible. Now when I see my brothers-sisters anywhere , I feel more respect for them ,leaving self ego on setback.When I see brothers wearing amamah, kafni or sisters in hijaab , nikaab,my intuition showers love and respect to them. Now I have been very serious of daughter’s deen education. The best gift that I can give to a gift (Atiya), daughter. I have been caring more for others, from among especially my wife. That I m afraid of any injustice. Ya Allah, what happened to me ? You know the best. Feeling very much fear of Allah. The day of resurrection,the answering to Allah. Is that sitting at this site or due to what, I don’t understand really. My innerself is asking me the question . To say about the site, I have a lot effect. Look at these beautiful prophetic sayings the brother has placed, Alhamdulillah to console in post. ( All the praise belongs to Allah)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37906&highlight=mrmuslim

Ya Rahmaan, These are so beautiful prophetic sayings. Am proud to be a muslim.

Please, The post is not for seeking guidance. Just the biggest favour you can do to me is
Please,please,please let me in your duas - Asif

MariamK

May Allah grant you along with your ahle (family) & all the ummah Jannah Firdaws.Ameen

May Allah shower you, your loved ones & all the ummah with His Rahma & His Baraka.Ameen

May Allah forgive you, your loved ones & all the ummah.Ameen

May Allah guide you, your loved ones & all the ummah.Ameen

May we all be of those whom Allah loves and of whom He tells the angels to Love.Ameen

May Allah Swt forgive our sins, accept our ibada, grant us mercy in our graves & protect us from the evil of ourselfs, the evil of others around us and from the evil of shaytan, waswas and jinn.Ameen

Allah humma salli ala Mohammed wa ala alee Mohammed wa kama salata ala Ibrahim wa ala alee Ibrahim, Allah humma barak ala Mohammed wa ala alee Mohammed wa kama barakata ala Ibrahim wa ala alee Ibrahim. Innaka Hameedon Majeed. Ameen.

La howla wa la quwatta illah billah wa asghfirAllah al atheem. Rabbi Ighfirlee Ameen

Hiyyakum Allah.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
asallamu alaiykum
you will be in my duaz inshallah
wen i read your post itz so emotional
i nearly had tearz
hpe Allah acceptz your prayerz n givz you
jannatul ferdous
Ameen
wasallam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Inshallah you'll be in my duas and every muslim as well but make dua for the us and the rest of the ummah as well inshallah. asalamu alaykum wrwb and jazakallahu khayran.

salahdin

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu . Certainly you one the right path MASHALLAH.

Abu 'All Rowzbari has said, "Fear and hope are like the two wings of a bird. If they are well balanced, the flight will be well balanced. But, If one is stunted, the Right would also be stunted. And, to be sure, if the two are lost, the bird will soon be in the throes of death." Allah has praised the people of hope and fear in the following verse: