i am happy to be here back..:)...but sad too:(

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:...i hope you all are fine.....
well, i cannot come to tti..as my brothers have blocked this website...when ever i click on tti it says that his website is not encrypted ...i really don know what to do..and when i try to enter this website from my laptop..it says the same......i really dont know what to do......
my life has become very bad....
and as you all know my moms condition...it has gone more worst...and everyone are planing to put her in rehab(mental asylum).....i dont know what to do...my father is in saudi arabia..and now my mother will also not be here...now we wont have our parents with us ..i dont know what to do......
plz pray to allah....

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Wa'alykum as salam dear,
First of all All sympathies with you,Insha-Allah I will remember you,your mother and all your family members in my du'as,but why ur brother have blocked this website?
Have Faith in Allah.

Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime,the Tremendous.

May Allah helps you comes out with these situation at the earliest and cures your mom to bless her healthy life,Ameen.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister...they think.......that if we go to this website...the police will trap this website..and think we are terrorist...i know that's foolish....but i cant change their thoughts....
i love this website...and i don want to stay are from my family ...my firs family is my family...and second is this..i am gona stay far from both...

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
assalamualaykum wa rahamtullah dear sister
wish you in the best of health and imann always
the best thing that we could do for you is to lend our ears whenever you need us here
and of course making duaa for you and your family
inshaAllah may everything goes fine eventually eventhough it might takes time for it to happen
"after every hardship, there will come easiness"
stay strong dear ukhti
and maybe u can try other alternatives to log on to TTI - can u maybe uninstall or deactivate the blocking system?
keep praying for your mother's health
Allah knows that you are strong and knows that you can go through this :)
barakallahufiki ukhti
may Allah put peace and happiness in your heart and your family :)
waalaykum mussalam wa rahmatullah

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
When you are in a Islamic State,it doesn't make anysense by saying that police will trap this website and catch u as a terrorist.
This is a pure Islamic Website.y dont you invite them to browse this website once.
It may clear their misconception about TTI

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum, sister. If that's what your brothers want to do, then let them do it and you outsmart them. You can be on TTI. Here's what to do: learn how to UNblock websites. I'm a little short on time now, so here is a website you can read from how to do that and if you have any questions please let me know. :) Read 4, 5, 6 they're the easiest in my opinion. :)

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
:salam2:...i hope you all are fine.....
well, i cannot come to tti..as my brothers have blocked this website...when ever i click on tti it says that his website is not encrypted ...i really don know what to do..and when i try to enter this website from my laptop..it says the same......i really dont know what to do......
my life has become very bad....
and as you all know my moms condition...it has gone more worst...and everyone are planing to put her in rehab(mental asylum).....i dont know what to do...my father is in saudi arabia..and now my mother will also not be here...now we wont have our parents with us ..i dont know what to do......
plz pray to allah....
Esselamu alejkum
I will pray to ALL-LLAH for you .
Don't worry .

aless

assalamu alaykom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

i will make du'a a for you sister in sha Allah
may Allah make your affairs easy and give you sabr
ameen