I am leaving this site- Maasallama

A Kashmiri

I have decided to leave this site and wouldnt be coming back to this site. Not because that this site is not good. May Allah reward people who are behind this site.

Alhamdullilah all people in here are good, and i have enjoyed coming here and reading all your posts.

I have benefitted much from this site and I thank you all for that.

I apologise if i did anything wrong or said anything which hurt anyone here. Please forgive me.

Masallama :SMILY139:

Administrator :SMILY209:- Please delete my ID so that this site remains clean.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

I'm losing a bro and a son here, where're you going?

I hope you find a better place and companions insyallah

Wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

I dont understand why ur leaving either.. and what u mean by leaving this site clean... Can u explain maybe we can help u..

salam,

Meraj

Brother
Brother what make you to leave this family..i hope u wil not....inshaAllah
tohi sit haz chi jinab wuni waria kathi karni....tohi kiyazi neran kanh kath karni warei....me che umeed zi tohi asiwi richi neyat ye site trawnich inshaAllah...ba jinab chus pyaran tuhinzi msg.....umeed chi zi tohi karev ni me naumeed inshaAllah...

tohund boi

Meraj

:wasalam:

Searching_soul

I think i know why this bro is leaving. I read a post of his in a different thread explaining it. Plz supplicate for me that i follow ur path in the near future as well. May Allah (swt) shower his mercy and blessings upon u in ur path and grant u jannah. Ameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alaykum

:girl3::salam2: wait r u leaving 4 no reason, well anyways i hope u find peace in ur lifetime, and may Allah increase ur knowlwdge ameen:tti_sister:

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
Wish you the best Brother.

I don't understand why you are leaving this site however as my brother in islam i wish you all the best in your life...inchallah. and may Allah help you keep on the strength path and grant you jannah.....Ameen.

I hope that everything with you is good.... if you need help (regarding why you are leaving) remember that we can help inchallah for we are all you brothers and sister and wish you the best.

Inchallah may Allah the Almighty reward you and bless you both in this dunya and akhira....Ameen :tti_sister:

ps... Remember us in you dua's inchallah.

Asalamu aleikum.

jimcate

why are you leaving?

Assalamu alaikum dear brother-but why are you leaving this site? Please let us know the reason before you go, inshaAllah
Jim Cate:ma::astag:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam:

So sorry to hear this brother. I hope you may RECONSIDER if at all possible and please accept our forgiveness if any of us hurt you in any manner. Thank you for your tremendous contributions and May Allah bless you and your loved ones. Your posts have been most beneficial, Jazak Allahu Khair. Please reconsider :( We are family here....

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

may ALLAH( subhana wa tala) be with you

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Assalamualikum Brother ,Barakallauhfik ! inshalla Allah Ta'laa will give you sucess in your life. Ameen

um_mustafa

sister in Islam

I think i know why this bro is leaving. I read a post of his in a different thread explaining it. Plz supplicate for me that i follow ur path in the near future as well. May Allah (swt) shower his mercy and blessings upon u in ur path and grant u jannah. Ameen

Barakallahufik brother inshallah you will also be granted sucess Ameen