i am new member...

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
Asalamu alaikum sizterz.:) i am a new member.i was juz google searchng and suddenly got this site"TURNTOISLAM" i joined the website nd am so happy now.i was someone dat alwayz played a lot.i only cared abt dunya.but not any longer..not at all.inshaa allah..i want to be a gud slave of ma Allah subhana wa tahala.i want all your help.for everythng abt islam becoz i couldnt learn abt islam as i played nd enjoyed a lott..plz give me d basic thngs abt islam..... May allah help many more peolpe like me join this nd find the true muslim in them.jazzakallah khair.alhamdulillah am a muslim ;-) <3

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh sister,

Alhamdulillaah for the blessings of Allaah to guide you again. Please do stick around and read, read, read the abundance of articles here and in shaa Allaah it shall help you gain more understanding and grow in the deen. We are more than happy to help you around. Start reading from the topic on tawheed and aqeedah would be a good start :)

Welcome to the family!

ishislam

Thankyou soo much sister..i will defenitely fo as u told :agreed: jazzakallah khair

ishislam

Thank you sooo much sizter
Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh sister,

Alhamdulillaah for the blessings of Allaah to guide you again. Please do stick around and read, read, read the abundance of articles here and in shaa Allaah it shall help you gain more understanding and grow in the deen. We are more than happy to help you around. Start reading from the topic on tawheed and aqeedah would be a good start :)

Welcome to the family!
.i will defenitely do as u told. :agreed: jazzakallah khair.:)

Nureyni Amir

Waalaikum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh ukhty, Welcome to TTI. Glad you find your way here Alhamdullillah. You will find many beneficial reminder and knowledge here in'sha'Allah. Keep in touch.

ishislam

Waalaikum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh ukhty, Welcome to TTI. Glad you find your way here Alhamdullillah. You will find many beneficial reminder and knowledge here in'sha'Allah. Keep in touch.
Yes i will keep in touch inshaa allah .thanku sizta :muslima:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Welcome to the forums ukhti. It's always a pleasure to see a sister join in. Hope you enjoy and benefit form your stay here with us.

ishislam

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Welcome to the forums ukhti. It's always a pleasure to see a sister join in. Hope you enjoy and benefit form your stay here with us.
Walaikum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.thank you..what is this ukthi mean??girl???am sorry i dont get it..

ishislam

Thank you all for your wonderfull comments..may Allahu SWT bless us all..take care

Aliya Javed

Shyness is the most beautiful character
Hey I'm a new member here...can anybody tell me how can I change my profile pic???...

ishislam

Hey I'm a new member here...can anybody tell me how can I change my profile pic???...
Asalamu alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh ukthi..:).glad to know you are a new member ..alhamdulillah..actullu even i dont know how to change the pic ..but anyone there help us please

ishislam

Asalamu alaikum sister aliya.why dont you tell about yoursrlf in the introduce yourself page??am sure you will get a lot of friends after you introduce yourself;).for that go to home page >select introduce yourself>and at the end of the page in the left corner select CREATE THREAD..and thats it ..easy ..inshaa allah do well.barakallahu feek :)

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister, Welcome to TTI, Alhamdullillah you will find many beneficial post here. Keep in touch.
Sister Janaan will help you with that stuff, I still don't know either. :)