I am quitting

wantobeMumin

:salam2:

I have been a quite member of this forum for a while and i loved this place because we all get along and NO one ever judged anyone until today. Today I have lost interest in it. No matter how hard i try to convince myself that i am just overreacting, it gets emotional inside that all that bigotry and biased has reached here also. From today on i will try my best to not visit this site again.
I have not only provoked anger against me but also felt a desire to unleash myself and i feel it is dangerous for my nafs and my iman.

i wish u all well :salam2:

Storm

SiStEr
You are not going anywhere, hehehehe. I read what some brothers have said and it angered me a lot too. No-one has judged you and you have a right to have your own opinion.

Please dont leave this wonderful site just because of something silly and childish.

Hope you stay with us :D

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I have been a quite member of this forum for a while and i loved this place because we all get along and NO one ever judged anyone until today. Today I have lost interest in it. No matter how hard i try to convince myself that i am just overreacting, it gets emotional inside that all that bigotry and biased has reached here also. From today on i will try my best to not visit this site again.
I have not only provoked anger against me but also felt a desire to unleash myself and i feel it is dangerous for my nafs and my iman.

a
Salam Alaikum

I hate that you feel that way. But, inshallah you can get passed whatever happened to make you feel this way if you really feel you can benefit. But if you feel like this is hurting your nafs and imam you have to do what is best for you. I hate to see you go even though I have not even known you but I just hate to see people depart on someone elses account because of treatment. Inshallah you will be ok with what ever decision you make.

May Allah reward you in you here and the hereafter. Ameen

Sister Amirah80:hearts:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Dear sister i'm guessing i'm one of those who has angered you. but as you yourself saw in my post there were no exclamation marks that indicated yelling. wallahi sister i think you should reread my earlier post. i never had the intention of making you leave. and after seeing the way some muslim bros acted on that thread i was upset as well. i was only clearing for you what the true talibans have done. and if it is because of me you're leaving then know that i'm sorry but that i still will not change what i have said. i only suggest that you truly look deep into your heart, be able to forgive and see for yourself who the true muslims are. you must know that people do make mistakes and that people get upset at each other but they don't leave each other, rather they forgive one another and accept apologies. and as muslims we mustn't divide. we are supposed to be one ummah. and inshallah i hope that if i was the one who had started the feud that i will be forgiven by allah. sister get over your anger, and let it go. come back here anytime you want, pm me and tell me what've done to you if i was a problem and i promise i will correct myself. sister you are one of us muslims and we love you. and i had no intention of making you runaway. so you're welcome back anytime. asalamu alaykum wrwb. my sincere apologies. sincerely your sister in islam.

hassana elkoussi

Don't give in to Shaitaan

It's too bad to hear that you're quitting & though i don't quite understand why , i think you'll make shaitaan satisfied that he's making a moslem quit al jama'a.Prophet Muhammed said that the hand ( support ) of Allah is with al jama'a( the big group of muslims ) and that the wolf only eats up from the sheep that has gone astray. I think that your presence gives power to an Islamic group, and this is just an "ibtilaa" ( a test ) that you should stand up to. Please give this a second thought, do istikhara prayer and may Allah bless you and guide you.

Sister Hassana:salam2:

abu'muhammad

brother,

If you are leaving for someone then it would be unnecessary. We are coming here because of our rectification first , then to rectify ummah. On the forums it happens usually, different minds acting upon then sometimes someone may be misjudged or disrespected. If you feel where there is hujjah leave that thing. (forgive if am wrong)

I would say you not to look over others. And look over the writings which does not deal in public opinions ! Because our goal in life is to learn deen . If you are mentally upset or burdened with something , I worry for your state and agree to help you - InshaAllah , if any.

You will never find children of the same parent to be identical in thinking and action. The world too is such a place. But if you want to find a good watermelon, you have to check 10. the same is the case is with people.

Hope understood- brother.:)

nori suja'i

brot wantobeMumin assalamualaikoom,

we're in a family sure sometimes got huccup pls dont
take it seriously....be patience as Allah favour the one who's patience.

Oem Soufiane

I would be one of the people making you feel like this, and I feel sad you feel this way, but I won't take back any of my words, NOT to give you another kick in the back but because it is normal to have a difference of opinion, it is nothing to be so upset about to leave this forum especially since you never had a discussion like today.

We can have differences according to me, we have them, that is a fact, but I hold strong on to the brothers and sisters that share my opinion and will try to convince others about what I believe is right too, and so will you. It is not personal. Now I will probably be one of the last persons you will take advice from so I won't try it but I would say listen to the comment of hassana elkoussi. Sheitan may get to you sooner. What do you win by leaving? That is a question only you can answer.

If it is better for your iman you gotta do what you gotta do but I'd say, review this descision overnight. Differences are normal, they always have been there, you can't expect everone to feel the same way about things as you, that is something you have to accept and deal with, who ever you think is right or wrong, overcome your feelings and make yourself stronger,

just like islam shouldn't be judged by it's people, this forum should not be, when it are only one or two people you have an arguement with.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I pray that you forgive us. We did show some bad manners. Do not go away. We have hotheads here. Remain with us and learn. You just happened upon a thread that was very emotional. I reprimanded the respondents. Often, they do not see a clear picture or bigger picture and write without thinking. I pray you read my PM to you. Keep in mind we are instructed not to speculate and this is what happened.
Please look at the bigger picture of Islam. Please take the first step and forgive us.

mali1

I would be one of the people making you feel like this, and I feel sad you feel this way, but I won't take back any of my words, NOT to give you another kick in the back but because it is normal to have a difference of opinion, it is nothing to be so upset about to leave this forum especially since you never had a discussion like today.

We can have differences according to me, we have them, that is a fact, but I hold strong on to the brothers and sisters that share my opinion and will try to convince others about what I believe is right too, and so will you. It is not personal. Now I will probably be one of the last persons you will take advice from so I won't try it but I would say listen to the comment of hassana elkoussi. Sheitan may get to you sooner. What do you win by leaving? That is a question only you can answer.

If it is better for your iman you gotta do what you gotta do but I'd say, review this descision overnight. Differences are normal, they always have been there, you can't expect everone to feel the same way about things as you, that is something you have to accept and deal with, who ever you think is right or wrong, overcome your feelings and make yourself stronger,

just like islam shouldn't be judged by it's people, this forum should not be, when it are only one or two people you have an arguement with.

Alhamdulillah.. The way you write here is so different and so "Islamic" mashallah. I agree that we may have difference (i.e We all agree to disagree) but lets keep a check on our our language/words we use here.

I may sound like a broken record but as I have said before "Lakum Dinukum Waliya deen" -- Similarly "to you is your opinion and to me is mine"

Wasalaam

Islam!!yay

Like we say a person in Islam is like our brother and sister . So even real brothers and sisters fight .

Oem Soufiane

To mali1 (and others ofcourse) Normally I am not this loud, but this topic really hit me hard. i was like what?!?!?!?! muslim, love america, stupid taliban. My heart just skipped a few times (ok thats overreacted) and I just -BAM- wrote what was on my mind. I am not just a screamer trying to cause fitnah, the things I wrote came straight from the heart that is why I won't take my words back, but next time I'll watch my adhaab a bit more inshallah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

i'm sooo sorry to hear that, but like the brothers and sisters all ready mentioned it,u don't have to be upset about a small discussion. also i didn't agree with u saying the taliban are bad. and i didn't agree with others who also cussed instead of correcting u nicely . we all have right over each other. and that correcting one another or giving advices in a nice way.
rahter than arguments, the best thing would have been talking nicely. once again i'm sorry about what happened yesterday. plz... don't judge the forum judge its people and also plz.. except our apology. we need u here

if u wan't to be true mumin except our apology........:)
:hijabi:
:wasalam: