I am sick of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

there was a reason for that person to be banned or else he wouldn't have been banned!!!... coming back with a different user name and saying that the other brother (wassem) is "lying" doesn't look good... looks to me like someone wants to make fitna... I would doubt that brother waseem with higher number of posts and has not been banned before would do such thing...

I agree with you sister Albint_Almuslima, we should not accuse another brother... the question here is this multi-user name person is a brother???? we are not back bitting anyone... he can always defend himself IF he thinks other wise!!!

Personally, I would just laugh at this person... But I don't like for someone to mistreat any of my brothers and sisters... let us not let anyone play us for a fool, and let us just laugh at him and pay him no attention... I hope this person gets his acts together "what goes around, comes around"

Sister louly_sweet, i don't exactly know which word you referring to as a bad word... Is it "*** imak", i don't know what (what i wrote as ***)means... I know imak is mother...

^^^ I had some one PM me the meaning of *** imak... WOW, that's baaaad... what a baaaad person...

hager

well

Ignore him
and u know..i'm luck,i envy u over :lol::lol:here:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
cuz,he say to bad words,or he annoyed u whatever...

u'll take Hasant...inshaallah
hope i find jew annoyed me...and i'll thanks him..
and I'll make him Feel SICK/..cuz I forgive him

may be when he finds me forgive me,and i prentend that i'm not annoyed..
he would love to read about islam..i don't know,who's know:muslim_child::muslim_child:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
I agree with you sister Albint_Almuslima, we should not accuse another brother... the question here is this multi-user name person is a brother???? we are not back bitting anyone... he can always defend himself IF he thinks other wise!!!

quote]

Asalam Alakum,

He did defend himself But everybody got their ears close and dont want to hear him... He opened a thread requesting from waseem to swear to Allah that he did send him that PM and waseem did not change or add anything.

Im sorry waseem wallah wa reb Mohamed i have nothing against u... But like i said before im a straight forward person and not all the time i will be agreeing with everyone... Im just trying to be realistic here... No one here is giving him a chance to defend himself..

Im not taking his side but he denied that he said that and we must hear what he has to say..

Just because a person has many posts doesnt mean hes innoccent ... I for instance have more than 2000 posts put does that mean if i curse someone im innoccent...

Also, can we really prove that he cursed waseem... U know when u copy and paste u can add alot of things and remove alot of things.. we have no proof that he did say such words and we have no proof that waseem added those words... so we have no right to take one side against the other... but both sides have the right to defend themself

He has a right to hate jews, he has a right to hate whomever he wishes.. That is not for us to judge him by that... We can not force him to love anyone nor can we force him to stop hating anyone..

Do ya understand what im trying to say?

P.s Kashmiri there was no need for what u said u are a MOd and ur supposed to act as a role model and not take anyones side but find out whos right or wrong.

saalam,

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Albint_Almuslima said:
Asalam Alakum,

He did defend himself But everybody got their ears close and dont want to hear him... He opened a thread requesting from waseem to swear to Allah that he did send him that PM and waseem did not change or add anything.

Im sorry waseem wallah wa reb Mohamed i have nothing against u... But like i said before im a straight forward person and not all the time i will be agreeing with everyone... Im just trying to be realistic here... No one here is giving him a chance to defend himself..

Im not taking his side but he denied that he said that and we must hear what he has to say..

Just because a person has many posts doesnt mean hes innoccent ... I for instance have more than 2000 posts put does that mean if i curse someone im innoccent...

Also, can we really prove that he cursed waseem... U know when u copy and paste u can add alot of things and remove alot of things.. we have no proof that he did say such words and we have no proof that waseem added those words... so we have no right to take one side against the other... but both sides have the right to defend themself

He has a right to hate jews, he has a right to hate whomever he wishes.. That is not for us to judge him by that... We can not force him to love anyone nor can we force him to stop hating anyone..

P.s Kashmiri there was no need for what u said u are a MOd and ur supposed to act as a role model and not take anyones side but find out whos right or wrong.

saalam,

As-salaamu `alaykum.

It's not about "taking sides". We know who he is, we know his IP to match all his others so there is barely a question about his identity. We don't care what his issues are, but he isn't staying here. And alhamdulillaah, his whole subnet has been banned so he shouldn't be back. I hope for the brother's good, but he has caused enough harm here, so there is NO need for any of us to worry about small issues such as whether he said something or not; its all a waste of time. Forget what is disputed about him (what he did or didn't say), look at the problems that have been created due to his speech that we know did indeed take place... I don't accuse him of anything other than the harm he knows he created (and what others have complained about, mroe than often rightfully so). Members have had to leave due to his ramblings, and precious time wasted.

We should all be role models to whoever we are responsible for, yes, but when time calls certain reactions are needed. Anyway, since his subnet has been banned, this thread can close, baarak Allaah feeki for the advice, and may Allaah forgive me, you and the brother in question (whose name we do not know; remember that the scholars criticise this cowardly agent-like tactic).

was-salaam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

quote]

Asalam Alakum,

saalam,

:salam2:
Sister I dont think you know the whole story ,but u keep defending him .Do u know about sister Sarah -Shyhijabi and the way this user been attacking her that sister even had to leave the site?
Do you know about all the different names this user used and how he insulted brothers and sisters here before ?
Have you seen "Ask former Jew a question thread? Thats from where it all started ..

I know that I havent seen you on the site for long time and I think u just got back ...Im just trying to say that you are defending him ,without knowing whats exactly been going on

P.S By the way ,being a Mod does not mean being perfect

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.